Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 23, 2016
I've given away dozens of copies. It's short & sweet and to the point. People love it.
review image
on October 9, 2017
There may not be another book available with such truth in fiction. Savor it.
on May 26, 2014
I'm taking a class at my church; we are using "The Laws of the Spirit" as a text. We have wonderful discussions. This book takes basic principles of successful living, and in the form of 'shadowed icons/ mystical characters,' wise insights are imparted to the reader.
One of the characters is a wise cat. I love cats. They have so much wisdom for the rest of us.
on June 27, 2016
I am a bit confused. Still at beginning and as reading it it sounds like a fairy tale... I hope d more I read it it will make more sense...
on August 9, 2015
I gift friends with copies! A great purchas price & delivery!

Thanks!
on May 31, 2016
This book is wonderful. it contains all of the spiritual principles I believe in. It is well written and succinct.
on November 27, 2017
Excelent
on February 18, 2017
This is now one of my favorite books of all time. The language is exquisite and soothes my soul. In addition, the wisdom contained within this small, but powerful, book is right on.
on September 1, 2016
Great message in the story. Easy to read. Would definitely recommend
on February 26, 2008
I came across this little book completely by accident (fate?) in a bookcase/library of about 800 books while renting a house for a few weeks scouting locations for my company. I was at a very low point in my life and this book taught me a new way of looking at almost every detail. This particular Dan Millman book shows you how we make life so much more difficult than it has to be. I have purchased and given away almost 40 copies of this book to friends, family, and sometimes to people I have just met or barely know that seem lost or overwhelmed with life. Suggestion: Find a spot that is special to you to sit back and absorb this book...it's an easy "short read" and I hope it speaks to you as it has to me and many others.