Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

The Lazarus Impact
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 22, 2017
Have not yet read, but with four stars and pretty good reviews, I will get to book next week.
on December 3, 2016
Really liked this book. No body dragging infected with knowing it won't help. None of the stupid mistakes most authors think have to be made in ZA stories. Seemed like real people doing what would really be done. Can't wait to read the next in the series. Good editing too.
on August 6, 2015
I'm giving this book three stars. I would love to give it more but in fact feel as if I'm being generous with the three. I have read a lot of Zombie stories and this one sounded great. Usually, when I love a book, I can finish it in a day but this one took me weeks to read and it wasn't because of the length of it. The characters were undeveloped and there wasn't one that I actually liked. Even the "romance" between two of the characters near the end seemed forced and unrealistic. I found the writing style clunky and almost unreadable. Nothing flowed and it made it difficult to stay focused and get lost in the story. Look, it wasn't the worst zombie novel I've ever read and the actual story line showed promise. With a few changes and more developing, it could be much much better
on June 30, 2015
I wasn't sure if I'd like this book but as I began reading it, I found myself becoming immersed into the plot. Good book.
on February 22, 2015
Good read for zombie fiction, the character development was good and the pace of action was fine. It did feel somewhat cut off at the end but I figure that is to leave room for the inevitable sequel.
on February 12, 2015
Better than a lot I've read recently. Would like it to continue with another book. There was to much left unfinished.
on January 4, 2015
hard to put down
on November 2, 2014
I really enjoyed this storyline. The characters are great. This is a series that I will enjoy reading. I highly recommend this book.
on November 2, 2014
The grammar may have seemed strange because I was totally buzzed when I read it, but I don't think so. Instead of saying things like 'he said' or 'he asked' it's 'he says' and 'he asks'. If I hadn't been drinking a lot that might sound normal. But it's really off-putting to me, at least, currently.
Another thing I disliked: a reporter announces that the location the meteor shower is going to hit has been calculated. Meteors showers don't Hit!
'The chopper has been completely vaporized. All that's left is this debris.' - why is there debris if it was completely vaporized?

The science in this book is so awful that it's starting to be amusing. If you are writing about science, you should try to get it close to right. Or just be ambiguous. Oh, and it's zombies.

Results: I couldn't finish it. It's sort of amusing, but I don't think that was the goal. It's for young readers and teens, I think.
|44 comments|Report abuse
on September 8, 2014
This was a pretty good zombie book it took me awhile to really get into it because of all the jumping around of the characters. But after awhile I could not stop reading it. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes zombie books.