Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
on August 3, 2015
Item shipped was UAE, Malaysia, Singapore version of the game, however it played just fine in American Wii U I bought in 2014. I'm not sure if it will work for all systems, I've heard other purchasers say it didn't work for them, but I had no such problem. The game is in English and is really indistinguishable from the American version as far as I can tell.

With all that said, this is game is fantastic. I put off playing for several years because I didn't purchase a Wii. My desire to play classic Nintendo titles and see what new they had to offer led me to purchase a Wii U and gave me the chance to catch up on 10+ years of Wii titles I'd missed. This game is a gem in the Legend of Zelda series and stays true to it's roots while implementing a really fun control system that actually works pretty well. I thought it would be gimmicky to swing the Wiimote like sword but they've done a really good job with it. I highly recommend this game for Legend of Zelda fans and anyone looking for a great Nintendo Wii experience.
on August 2, 2017
Ok so I definitely ordered the US version and indeed did get the weird Saudi world version one. However, unless you're putting this game in a display case it really doesn't make a difference. It looks nearly identical to the US version besides for the different country sticker on the front and the text on the back being in 3 languages. I've researched it a bunch before I tore the plastic off to make sure i wasn't getting screwed. It is a legit copy, not a pirated rip off. I tried it in my Wii and Wii U (both consoles were purchased new in the US) and it plays just fine. The only difference is a few minuscule variations within the in game text. Unless you compare the text side by side though you will not notice. The game came out in 2011....They aren't making new US discs anymore. I'd much rather have this than a used copy, which still costs $40 and that's probably going to have some scratches on it. Buy it, play it, enjoy it.
on May 18, 2015
When I opened my game I noticed a weird UAE region code printed on the front of the game. I was worried because I know Wii and Wii U are region coded systems, I was worried my foreign version would not work on my Wii U. After a quick Google search on the issue I felt confident enough to open the game and try it. It works just fine. Apparently coding on US games is the same as UAE region coding. Looks beautiful no issues at all.
on February 18, 2013
it is quite a change for me to use the Wii remote instead of the old fashion controller than I am using with my older Zelda games, but I think I will like it when I get used to it. I did get the MotionPlus and added it to my Wii remote thingy (thingy-yes, that is a technical term, right?) the colours and graphics on the game are killer, and it is really nice to get a new game I can play. Zelda is my favorite game out there. I am not into the 'shoot-em-up' live action kind of stuff, and some of the sword and sorcery games are just too bloody for my constitution. I guess having been a cop for so long, I have just seen way too much to be blase about it? anyway, zelda is just the right mix of action, adventure, puzzle (I love figuring out puzzles in games) and great graphics. Overall very pleased to have a new zelda game.

Oh, and would love to know if there are any more 'zelda-ish' games out there that i might enjoy?
on June 23, 2016
I bought it knowingly that it's not the US version. The game was in English and I was satisfied with that.
on February 27, 2014
I'm a huge Zelda fan, you won't be disappointed with this game. It has an amazing story and the motion controls are unique and fun. This game does have a new sense of difficulty that makes each victory feel more real. Overall this game is awesome and if you're a Zelda fan you need to play this game.
on March 22, 2016
This game is the best! So many game aspects that I loved, and great graphics for a Zelda game. The story and gameplay is just so addicting. I couldn't put it down until I beat it.

Comes super fast too, with prime, I ordered it at 12:30AM on Sunday morning, I had it at my door by 10:00AM sunday morning, same day.
on July 14, 2017
Awkward adjusting to the wiimote and using it can be a but frustrating in battles but the game mechanics are solid. This is definitely one everyone should play if they are a Zelda fan.
on May 19, 2017
The controls were a little too bleh for me, hated rolling the bombs and even more the stupid break 10 targets on the bird (was pulling my hair out and smoked half a pack). But I did enjoy the story.
on September 20, 2016
The package came in great timing, perfect condition (obviously because it's a new copy), and I'm happy with the price I payed for it. I love this game, and the experience in purchasing this. I had to buy this copy because I lost my original one. It's hard to find this game brand new because it's kind of rare. Glad I got a hold of it!