Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 22, 2016
This game is the best! So many game aspects that I loved, and great graphics for a Zelda game. The story and gameplay is just so addicting. I couldn't put it down until I beat it.

Comes super fast too, with prime, I ordered it at 12:30AM on Sunday morning, I had it at my door by 10:00AM sunday morning, same day.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2016
The package came in great timing, perfect condition (obviously because it's a new copy), and I'm happy with the price I payed for it. I love this game, and the experience in purchasing this. I had to buy this copy because I lost my original one. It's hard to find this game brand new because it's kind of rare. Glad I got a hold of it!
on December 31, 2016
Works as expected.,
on April 12, 2017
It was the world edition though it is pictured as the US Nintendo version. Came in great condition, but wasn't what I wanted.
on June 17, 2016
I am playing this now, while my 7 yr old Grandson would be further than I am at 52, I am havinfg fun with th i s game. Since I come from the age of the original Zelda game, it I s cool to hear the o original sounds from the old era.
on January 24, 2017
Great game, nuff-said.
on December 25, 2017
It was a gift for a young lady. She was thrilled with it. I have no clue anything about it. As long as she was happy
on November 14, 2017
Great service! Quick and item was as described.
All of the Zelda games r fun!
Thanx!
on January 29, 2015
Possibly the best Zelda game ever. The one to one response of WiiMotion plus feels amazing and slashing with the master sword has never been more satisfying. Will occupy at least 30 hours of your time, doing just the bare minimum to complete the game.
on December 15, 2017
Lots of fun! Easy to control with the wiimote. Good storyline with lots of playtime.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.