Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 3, 2015
Item shipped was UAE, Malaysia, Singapore version of the game, however it played just fine in American Wii U I bought in 2014. I'm not sure if it will work for all systems, I've heard other purchasers say it didn't work for them, but I had no such problem. The game is in English and is really indistinguishable from the American version as far as I can tell.

With all that said, this is game is fantastic. I put off playing for several years because I didn't purchase a Wii. My desire to play classic Nintendo titles and see what new they had to offer led me to purchase a Wii U and gave me the chance to catch up on 10+ years of Wii titles I'd missed. This game is a gem in the Legend of Zelda series and stays true to it's roots while implementing a really fun control system that actually works pretty well. I thought it would be gimmicky to swing the Wiimote like sword but they've done a really good job with it. I highly recommend this game for Legend of Zelda fans and anyone looking for a great Nintendo Wii experience.
on August 2, 2017
Ok so I definitely ordered the US version and indeed did get the weird Saudi world version one. However, unless you're putting this game in a display case it really doesn't make a difference. It looks nearly identical to the US version besides for the different country sticker on the front and the text on the back being in 3 languages. I've researched it a bunch before I tore the plastic off to make sure i wasn't getting screwed. It is a legit copy, not a pirated rip off. I tried it in my Wii and Wii U (both consoles were purchased new in the US) and it plays just fine. The only difference is a few minuscule variations within the in game text. Unless you compare the text side by side though you will not notice. The game came out in 2011....They aren't making new US discs anymore. I'd much rather have this than a used copy, which still costs $40 and that's probably going to have some scratches on it. Buy it, play it, enjoy it.
on May 18, 2015
When I opened my game I noticed a weird UAE region code printed on the front of the game. I was worried because I know Wii and Wii U are region coded systems, I was worried my foreign version would not work on my Wii U. After a quick Google search on the issue I felt confident enough to open the game and try it. It works just fine. Apparently coding on US games is the same as UAE region coding. Looks beautiful no issues at all.
on November 21, 2015
I preordered this game when it came out, and my original copy came with the 25th anniversary CD, and this doesn't, so be aware of that. I bought this second copy when I let an ex borrow it and never saw my original again (though I still have the CD, thank the goddesses). Must have for anyone that loves Zelda games, without a doubt.
on October 28, 2016
As a Zelda fan since Super Nintendo, this game is great! My favorite games in the series have always been Ocarina of time and twilight princess. This game is probably going to take the number two spot from TP! It's a must have in the collection, DON"T miss it!
on September 20, 2016
The package came in great timing, perfect condition (obviously because it's a new copy), and I'm happy with the price I payed for it. I love this game, and the experience in purchasing this. I had to buy this copy because I lost my original one. It's hard to find this game brand new because it's kind of rare. Glad I got a hold of it!
on December 31, 2016
Works as expected.,
on April 12, 2017
It was the world edition though it is pictured as the US Nintendo version. Came in great condition, but wasn't what I wanted.
on June 17, 2016
I am playing this now, while my 7 yr old Grandson would be further than I am at 52, I am havinfg fun with th i s game. Since I come from the age of the original Zelda game, it I s cool to hear the o original sounds from the old era.
on February 27, 2014
I'm a huge Zelda fan, you won't be disappointed with this game. It has an amazing story and the motion controls are unique and fun. This game does have a new sense of difficulty that makes each victory feel more real. Overall this game is awesome and if you're a Zelda fan you need to play this game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.