Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 397 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 491 reviews
on November 3, 2016
I have always loved the original Zelda from Nintendo. I was hoping this was going to be the same. It's not at all. It is still fun but a little harder for me..lol. My 70 yr old mom and I play this. It's pretty funny watching her get mad when she gets stuck on something. I can totally understand her frustration.

The graphics are great and I also got the music cd with this. Now If I can only learn how actually play this better I am sure it will be a lot more fun
on August 3, 2015
Item shipped was UAE, Malaysia, Singapore version of the game, however it played just fine in American Wii U I bought in 2014. I'm not sure if it will work for all systems, I've heard other purchasers say it didn't work for them, but I had no such problem. The game is in English and is really indistinguishable from the American version as far as I can tell.

With all that said, this is game is fantastic. I put off playing for several years because I didn't purchase a Wii. My desire to play classic Nintendo titles and see what new they had to offer led me to purchase a Wii U and gave me the chance to catch up on 10+ years of Wii titles I'd missed. This game is a gem in the Legend of Zelda series and stays true to it's roots while implementing a really fun control system that actually works pretty well. I thought it would be gimmicky to swing the Wiimote like sword but they've done a really good job with it. I highly recommend this game for Legend of Zelda fans and anyone looking for a great Nintendo Wii experience.
on May 18, 2015
When I opened my game I noticed a weird UAE region code printed on the front of the game. I was worried because I know Wii and Wii U are region coded systems, I was worried my foreign version would not work on my Wii U. After a quick Google search on the issue I felt confident enough to open the game and try it. It works just fine. Apparently coding on US games is the same as UAE region coding. Looks beautiful no issues at all.
on February 18, 2013
it is quite a change for me to use the Wii remote instead of the old fashion controller than I am using with my older Zelda games, but I think I will like it when I get used to it. I did get the MotionPlus and added it to my Wii remote thingy (thingy-yes, that is a technical term, right?) the colours and graphics on the game are killer, and it is really nice to get a new game I can play. Zelda is my favorite game out there. I am not into the 'shoot-em-up' live action kind of stuff, and some of the sword and sorcery games are just too bloody for my constitution. I guess having been a cop for so long, I have just seen way too much to be blase about it? anyway, zelda is just the right mix of action, adventure, puzzle (I love figuring out puzzles in games) and great graphics. Overall very pleased to have a new zelda game.

Oh, and would love to know if there are any more 'zelda-ish' games out there that i might enjoy?
on June 23, 2016
I bought it knowingly that it's not the US version. The game was in English and I was satisfied with that.
on February 27, 2014
I'm a huge Zelda fan, you won't be disappointed with this game. It has an amazing story and the motion controls are unique and fun. This game does have a new sense of difficulty that makes each victory feel more real. Overall this game is awesome and if you're a Zelda fan you need to play this game.
on May 19, 2017
The controls were a little too bleh for me, hated rolling the bombs and even more the stupid break 10 targets on the bird (was pulling my hair out and smoked half a pack). But I did enjoy the story.
on September 20, 2016
The package came in great timing, perfect condition (obviously because it's a new copy), and I'm happy with the price I payed for it. I love this game, and the experience in purchasing this. I had to buy this copy because I lost my original one. It's hard to find this game brand new because it's kind of rare. Glad I got a hold of it!
on December 31, 2016
Works as expected.,
on January 21, 2015
Santa brought this game for my 8 year old son, and he and his 15 year old sister have played it for weeks now and thoroughly enjoyed it.
As a games dev, I have to say the game looks great despite showing its age (we don't have a Wii U yet), graphics and anims are superb and the jumbled lines the characters speak are always source of chuckles for all. Game mechanics to control the sword with the wii remote work smooth.
Santa did leave a note saying that he found the price a bit prohibitive, and as a result he'll have to let go some elves from his workshop.