BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2015
Item shipped was UAE, Malaysia, Singapore version of the game, however it played just fine in American Wii U I bought in 2014. I'm not sure if it will work for all systems, I've heard other purchasers say it didn't work for them, but I had no such problem. The game is in English and is really indistinguishable from the American version as far as I can tell.

With all that said, this is game is fantastic. I put off playing for several years because I didn't purchase a Wii. My desire to play classic Nintendo titles and see what new they had to offer led me to purchase a Wii U and gave me the chance to catch up on 10+ years of Wii titles I'd missed. This game is a gem in the Legend of Zelda series and stays true to it's roots while implementing a really fun control system that actually works pretty well. I thought it would be gimmicky to swing the Wiimote like sword but they've done a really good job with it. I highly recommend this game for Legend of Zelda fans and anyone looking for a great Nintendo Wii experience.
on May 18, 2015
When I opened my game I noticed a weird UAE region code printed on the front of the game. I was worried because I know Wii and Wii U are region coded systems, I was worried my foreign version would not work on my Wii U. After a quick Google search on the issue I felt confident enough to open the game and try it. It works just fine. Apparently coding on US games is the same as UAE region coding. Looks beautiful no issues at all.
on February 18, 2013
it is quite a change for me to use the Wii remote instead of the old fashion controller than I am using with my older Zelda games, but I think I will like it when I get used to it. I did get the MotionPlus and added it to my Wii remote thingy (thingy-yes, that is a technical term, right?) the colours and graphics on the game are killer, and it is really nice to get a new game I can play. Zelda is my favorite game out there. I am not into the 'shoot-em-up' live action kind of stuff, and some of the sword and sorcery games are just too bloody for my constitution. I guess having been a cop for so long, I have just seen way too much to be blase about it? anyway, zelda is just the right mix of action, adventure, puzzle (I love figuring out puzzles in games) and great graphics. Overall very pleased to have a new zelda game.

Oh, and would love to know if there are any more 'zelda-ish' games out there that i might enjoy?
on June 23, 2016
I bought it knowingly that it's not the US version. The game was in English and I was satisfied with that.
on February 27, 2014
I'm a huge Zelda fan, you won't be disappointed with this game. It has an amazing story and the motion controls are unique and fun. This game does have a new sense of difficulty that makes each victory feel more real. Overall this game is awesome and if you're a Zelda fan you need to play this game.
on March 22, 2016
This game is the best! So many game aspects that I loved, and great graphics for a Zelda game. The story and gameplay is just so addicting. I couldn't put it down until I beat it.

Comes super fast too, with prime, I ordered it at 12:30AM on Sunday morning, I had it at my door by 10:00AM sunday morning, same day.
on October 13, 2017
Game arrived in perfect, unopened condition and within the given time frame. Game is a UAE Saudi Arabia/Malaysia/Singapore version, not a US version; still worked on a US Wii and played in English with no weird translation issues.

Skyward Sword's story is meant to be the first in the story line chronology of the Legend of Zelda- the pair that started the legacy. There are a lot of cut scenes, which is to be expected when you have a lot of story to tell. The Wii Motion plus controls are very finicky, so be prepared to have it not register your swings correctly.
on July 14, 2017
Awkward adjusting to the wiimote and using it can be a but frustrating in battles but the game mechanics are solid. This is definitely one everyone should play if they are a Zelda fan.
on May 19, 2017
The controls were a little too bleh for me, hated rolling the bombs and even more the stupid break 10 targets on the bird (was pulling my hair out and smoked half a pack). But I did enjoy the story.
on September 20, 2016
The package came in great timing, perfect condition (obviously because it's a new copy), and I'm happy with the price I payed for it. I love this game, and the experience in purchasing this. I had to buy this copy because I lost my original one. It's hard to find this game brand new because it's kind of rare. Glad I got a hold of it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.