Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 41-50 of 281 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 415 reviews
on March 11, 2014
Great author, great for the 4th or 5th grade reader. My granddaughter is building her personal library and made a request for this book. She is an A student, and I respect her reviews as I had it sent directly to her. (Love my PRIME!) and didn't get to read it first.
on August 1, 2016
We got this book for the school Summer book report and my daughter enjoyed well.
on August 4, 2016
Children are still reading this one. They like it. Paperback. Fast shipping
on April 17, 2015
I love the book me and my daughter read the whole thing. It has a great plot and message. It is a great book for young readers and keeps you on your feet. Overall it is a great book.
on May 1, 2015
My son laughs while he reads. I usually have a hard time getting him to read something, but with this book he asks for it. I am planning to get him other books from this series.
on January 30, 2017
Just as described. Arrived on time.
on September 11, 2016
My nine year old says 5 stars. And is asking for book 2.
on April 27, 2016
Highly recommend. I read it with my 7 and 8 year old boys and we couldn't put it down.
on April 29, 2015
My fourth graders love this book and the whole series. We use The Lemonade War for our Social Studies Economics Unit. We tie this with Alex's Lemonade Stand charity.
on February 21, 2017