Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 257 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on May 12, 2015
I was already a fan of numerology when I bought this book. When I read the initial
profile of my personal birth number, I was stunned. It described me to a "T" and
gave me much food for thought, as well as a sense of direction.
When I loaned it to a friend, she claimed to be turned off because it described
her own personality as a "caregiver." Well.....she IS a caregiver and she disliked
facing the truth; but she also failed to look at all the solutions and directions
that are offered by Mr. Millman. Excellent book.
on July 28, 2017
Gave this copy as a gift because I have enjoyed using my copy for years.
on November 26, 2010
My head shouts at me that the rationale behing this book - that the adding up of the numbers of our year, month & day of month can point to something unique about each of us - has just got to be sheer bunkum. But I tried it out, referring to the descriptions & subsequent prescriptions for self remedy in this sizeable book. And, though it doesn't make sense to me, it was a great help. You tell me why!

Fact is, this book helped me get on top of some things about me that I was seriously confused & somewhat troubled about, with lots of self doubt concerning certain current matters in my life. It helped me name things better & it was right. Just the naming led me to insight & relief. I saw me in context more clearly. Then I could start on doing more work on bettering or accepting myself with Millman's guidance & other sources of help I draw on.

Much recommended.
on July 9, 2017
One of the best books ever. I have had it a couple decades and it has never led me or the other people I have recommended it for astray. I keep 2 copies on hand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2017
Slightly different and better than numerology.
on May 14, 2017
Great inspirational bookgrea
on August 3, 2015
This book is great... like what everyone else said, not sure why it works. I started reading all of my friends' numbers and most of them have now purchased the book.
on December 15, 2014
This is such a remarkable book. I've used it and shared it many times. It's also very accurate and has helped me understand my life path in such a way that I've become more accepting (one of my themes...) of things that happen in my life and to me and others. I appreciate the guidance of the Laws and the macro and micro information about my life purpose. I would recommend this book to anyone who is puzzled by the way their life is unfolding. Once you know what your life is meant to be about, you can begin to change things for the better.
on September 4, 2017
This book has opened a new way of self discovery. Love it.
on June 28, 2017