Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2016
I was so happy to find this movie available as it is currently in the "Disney Vault" and not available for purchase in stores. I was slightly concerned that the UK import disk would not work in our Blu-ray player here in the United States. However, after traveling to Europe last week and discovering that Blu-ray discs play differently than DVDs, the UK import Blu-ray will play in any disc despite the difference of regions. We are so happy to own this Disney classic!
11 comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2017
There are many things I buy from Amazon as gifts for family and friends. Unfortunately I very rarely get to review gifts. This movie is a bit pricey but if you have grandchildren who really want Lion King for Christmas then the extra money is worth it. Even the package is in 3 D. Most important for my grandchildren it contains a digital copy. They can watch it anytime and anywhere their parents allow. I remember the first time I saw Lion King, long before I was a grandmother, I loved it then and I still do. This special 4 disc set will remain a family favorite for years to come.
on September 22, 2017
Video quality was poor for state-of-the-art these days. Colors were great, but definition was too low with jerkiness in motion and jagged lines and edges. Maybe one has to purchase blue-ray to be sure of video quality in today's market.
on November 20, 2017
Just got rid of all my vhs tapes. Yep still had them :). Nice to have the older films on DVD. To be able to watch with my kids again .
on April 30, 2017
I love this movie and I was so excited that I could share it with my kids!! The U.K. DVD works great!
on December 6, 2015
FAST SHIPPING and amazing quality! I was nervous buying the UK version but it's the best $21 I've ever spent for my kids.
on March 31, 2017
This is reasonably priced. The movie quality is great. My daughter loves the music and the movie.
on October 5, 2016
My copy was great played fine on the tv and it's a timeless classic currently in the Disney vault and hard to come accross in stores great movie and came in great condition although a week has passed and I'm upset I bought the movie for 30 bucks now it's only 15 :/
on November 2, 2017
I love this movie it takes me back to my childhood so I purchased it for my kids to watch.
on October 15, 2017
Works just fine at our house! Glad I can share one of my favorites as a kid with my daughter.