BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2017
The majority of these secrets are common sense. If you've read a self help book you already know some of these. However some of these secrets are hard to take and need practice before the reality of how they will improve your life is noticed. I prefer Chris's book Zen and the art of happiness. Either way a good book to keep at your desk.
on October 3, 2011
What an insightful little book! You could read through it in just one sitting or you can glance at a page every day. It is indeed a wonderful treat for anyone who picks it up.

As I always say, there are many books which explain what seems to be common sense; however it is not common sense for all. For some reason, we as human beings simply do not follow the ways of the universe, OR sometimes, we just need to be reminded from time to time what the right thing is. Either way, I enjoy viewing these wonderful values and principles in black and white every so often. This book encompasses many time honored traditions with the purpose of showing how to live a peaceful and harmonious life.

Chriss Prentiss - big fan since "ZEN & the Art of Happiness", (absolute masterpiece). I have successively purchased "Be Who You Want, Have What You Want", and am looking forward to it...
on November 17, 2008
This is a beautiful pocket sized book to keep in your desk drawer, purse or jacket pocket and read when you have a quiet moment and need some inspiration. It contains 81 secrets to living a more fulfilled, inspired and purposeful life. And if you put this insightful knowledge into practice I believe you will be a better and more well-liked person. This little book is beautifully layed out and at $9.95 makes a lovely gift for any occasion. One of my favorite secrets is: "Power best expresses itself in gentleness."
on August 24, 2017
Very helpful. Insightful. Makes you think.
on March 13, 2012
This is a little book that has a lot of wisdom stashed inside. I like to pick it up occasionally and flip through it randomly. I have enjoyed it very much and recommend it to anyone who likes uplifting quotes and sayings. Plus, the small size makes it very easy to carry in a tote or purse.
on July 31, 2016
Everything met my expectations
on May 11, 2016
Vern nice; inspiritng, thoughtful and wise
on July 17, 2013
I got this book from a close friend when I was moving abroad. Again. I read it cover to cover and have since revisited wheneven I need some food for the soul. Short reflections on life that will make you believe in the good.
on August 7, 2014
If you want to read Chris Prentiss, I recommend you look into one of his other books. I did not find this either interesting or useful.
on November 29, 2015