Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,024 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,753 reviews
on January 29, 2016
I was extremely excited and bought this version BC it was only a few dollars more than the normal one with the digital copy, however when I went to redeem the music, i could no longer download the music BC it expired at the end of Dec 2015, and Disney rewards said too bad. But still glad I got the digital copy.
on June 5, 2017
I had one of the songs from this movie stuck in my head. I had to buy it!
Still a winner in my book. I haven't seen it in 20+ years and still thought it was well done.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2017
The film which started a whole new genre of Disney "Classics" is just as entertaining now as when it first came out in theaters. Definitely worth the investment!!
on May 10, 2017
I was afraid of buying this because I thought it wouldn't work. I live in the United States and it works perfectly on my blue ray player.
on January 20, 2017
Disney classic. Little Mermaid is one of my favorites. The diamond edition has lots of extras, including the making of the movie, music videos, the process of the animating, etc.
on February 14, 2017
Don't bother spending the extra money for the digital copy. It doesn't work-anywhere. Definitely poor representation of product. Especially because they charge more for that digital copy. Very disappointed. Gave it to my daughter to watch on the iPad for a birthday gift and kept getting error messages. Finally took an hour trying to make it work and found it cannot be downloaded no matter what, at this time.
on September 5, 2016
Never saw this movie before. It was OK. I'm sure a child would like it better. graphics in 3-D were good.
on July 14, 2016
I remember watching when I was a little girl, so when my daughter started showing interest in watching tv, I immediately wanted to get this for her, still a great movie. I love Prime and the ease of getting movies instantly!
on February 22, 2016
I love the little mermaid! Now that I have a 3D tv I'm watching my favorite movie in a new way. Love the soundtrack that comes with this movie obviously. Get it!
on December 1, 2014
What more can be said about this movie? It looks beautiful. It sounds beautiful. The emotions are strong as spider silk. You probably already know people love the film, so I guess I'll just discuss the commentary.

It's a really, really good commentary. You get tons of insights on not only the story, but the process of getting the film made. They explain a ton of great tidbits about when certain scenes were animated, what inspired certain characters, the works. If you love hearing how an animated movie is created, you'll be totally satisfied with the commentary on this disc.

Also, The Little Match Girl is on this, as billed. It's a spectacular short. It's pretty much guaranteed to make kids cry, but it's good for kids to be exposed to strong emotions now and then. This is a flat-out gorgeous animated short. Nothing more need be said.