Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 22, 2016
I love the little mermaid! Now that I have a 3D tv I'm watching my favorite movie in a new way. Love the soundtrack that comes with this movie obviously. Get it!
on March 3, 2017
Fastest shipping ever!!! And I miss this story when I was a kid. Finally HD with my favorite blu ray!!
on July 3, 2017
VERY happy 4 year old. Wish it had a digital download with it but nevertheless it's a good movie that my 4 year old will watch over and over.
on April 4, 2017
Love that this includes the second and third movies in the Little Mermaid series. Little Mermaid is still my favorite classic Disney princess.
on December 4, 2017
I've bought this for each of my nieces. I think it is one of the better disney classics. Perfect for all young girls in your family.
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of the little mermaid and really enjoy this version of the classic. It was my favorite movie growing up and I am so glad Disney decided to start bringing back the older animated movies in Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released.
Top Contributor: Makeupon June 8, 2017
A must have for any Disney fan. Glad to have added it to my collection again. One of my favorite Disney movies.
on April 19, 2016
The best musical ever by Disney. Followed closely by the Lion King.
on October 14, 2016
I love this movie, since I was kid, I loved the concept of mermaids. I used to cut the picture off of the label of chicken of the sea tuna. The little mermaid in Hans Christian Anderson's story did not fare so well. But Disney's version was romantic and wonderful, with a "Happily ever after" ending! PS I lived in Montana for ten years, and when I got snowed in, I watched the movie almost every day. I know the songs and the dialog almost verbatim!
on June 22, 2017
As previous reviewer stated, it's not a blue ray. However, we stilled enjoyed it. Grand kids loved it!