Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2017
The film which started a whole new genre of Disney "Classics" is just as entertaining now as when it first came out in theaters. Definitely worth the investment!!
on February 22, 2016
I love the little mermaid! Now that I have a 3D tv I'm watching my favorite movie in a new way. Love the soundtrack that comes with this movie obviously. Get it!
on December 1, 2014
What more can be said about this movie? It looks beautiful. It sounds beautiful. The emotions are strong as spider silk. You probably already know people love the film, so I guess I'll just discuss the commentary.

It's a really, really good commentary. You get tons of insights on not only the story, but the process of getting the film made. They explain a ton of great tidbits about when certain scenes were animated, what inspired certain characters, the works. If you love hearing how an animated movie is created, you'll be totally satisfied with the commentary on this disc.

Also, The Little Match Girl is on this, as billed. It's a spectacular short. It's pretty much guaranteed to make kids cry, but it's good for kids to be exposed to strong emotions now and then. This is a flat-out gorgeous animated short. Nothing more need be said.
on June 15, 2013
I ordered this DVD for my 2 daughters. They both loved it! We had just come back from Disneyland and they are so into the princesses.his movie brings back memories of when I was growing up. I would recommend starting a collection with all of your favorite Disney movies. This movie is definitely ranked #1. I was expecting to have the DVD before we left on our vacation, but did not receive it in time. I was not disappointed with the movie itself, however was upset with the time it took for the movie to arrive and the condition of the DVD. I purchased this DVD from M&W DVD Depot. I expected the movie to arrive within the specified estimated time, however, it came 3 days late. also when opening the package, the DVD case was cracked on all sides, even parts of the plastic fell off when I took it out. I opened the DVD right away to find actual fingerprints on the DVD!! I did not expect to have such a poor display of a supposedly "new" product. I played the DVD and it was fine.
on March 3, 2017
Fastest shipping ever!!! And I miss this story when I was a kid. Finally HD with my favorite blu ray!!
on July 3, 2017
VERY happy 4 year old. Wish it had a digital download with it but nevertheless it's a good movie that my 4 year old will watch over and over.
on January 26, 2017
Sound kept cutting out and movie kept freezing.
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of the little mermaid and really enjoy this version of the classic. It was my favorite movie growing up and I am so glad Disney decided to start bringing back the older animated movies in Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released.
on October 21, 2017
My beef is with Disney not releasing these classics. My kids will be too old to care by the time I catch a copy.
on April 19, 2016
The best musical ever by Disney. Followed closely by the Lion King.