Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 27, 2017
Wonderful and fun Disney movie. The Little Mermaid never disappoints even though my family and I have watched it many times. Ariel is so cute and the prince handsome of course. Also, love the music and all the characters.
on July 30, 2017
The film which started a whole new genre of Disney "Classics" is just as entertaining now as when it first came out in theaters. Definitely worth the investment!!
on February 22, 2016
I love the little mermaid! Now that I have a 3D tv I'm watching my favorite movie in a new way. Love the soundtrack that comes with this movie obviously. Get it!
on December 1, 2014
What more can be said about this movie? It looks beautiful. It sounds beautiful. The emotions are strong as spider silk. You probably already know people love the film, so I guess I'll just discuss the commentary.

It's a really, really good commentary. You get tons of insights on not only the story, but the process of getting the film made. They explain a ton of great tidbits about when certain scenes were animated, what inspired certain characters, the works. If you love hearing how an animated movie is created, you'll be totally satisfied with the commentary on this disc.

Also, The Little Match Girl is on this, as billed. It's a spectacular short. It's pretty much guaranteed to make kids cry, but it's good for kids to be exposed to strong emotions now and then. This is a flat-out gorgeous animated short. Nothing more need be said.
on March 3, 2017
Fastest shipping ever!!! And I miss this story when I was a kid. Finally HD with my favorite blu ray!!
on July 3, 2017
VERY happy 4 year old. Wish it had a digital download with it but nevertheless it's a good movie that my 4 year old will watch over and over.
on January 26, 2017
Sound kept cutting out and movie kept freezing.
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of the little mermaid and really enjoy this version of the classic. It was my favorite movie growing up and I am so glad Disney decided to start bringing back the older animated movies in Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released.
on April 19, 2016
The best musical ever by Disney. Followed closely by the Lion King.
on October 14, 2016
I love this movie, since I was kid, I loved the concept of mermaids. I used to cut the picture off of the label of chicken of the sea tuna. The little mermaid in Hans Christian Anderson's story did not fare so well. But Disney's version was romantic and wonderful, with a "Happily ever after" ending! PS I lived in Montana for ten years, and when I got snowed in, I watched the movie almost every day. I know the songs and the dialog almost verbatim!