Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 16, 2017
The movie itself is great, but this particular "Diamond Edition" of the movie is a waste of money. The set includes a digital copy, which comes at a significant additional cost yet when you try to redeem your digital copy, you are told that a digital copy is not available for this movie. The digital copy was 100% the reason why I even bought this particular item, so I'm pretty angry. Why is Disney selling a disc with a feature that is not even available???
79 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 5, 2017
If you're a Disney movie fan and/ or love the classic Disney movie The Little Mermaid, you'll enjoy this this 3 movie collection! It comes with the classic Disney movie The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid 2 Return to the Sea, and its prequel The Little Mermaid Airel's Return to the Sea. My family and I enjoyed each and every one of these movies. I highly recommend purchasing this collection! Some people have reviewed this collection negatively because it's an international version of the collection meaning that they have had problems being able to view the movies on an United States DVD/ BlueRay player. When purchasing this collection I too was a little concerned with this fact, but I did not have any issues at all watching these films. I currently own and have watched this collection on my DVD/ BlueRay player with no issues at all!
24 people found this helpful
on February 22, 2017
I was hesitating to buy these, but another reviewer mentioned that the set worked on their Xbox One, and I really wanted a copy of Ariel's beginning, and I need a new copy of The Little Mermaid so I gave it a shot.

I'm glad I did!! I have an Xbox One purchased in the US and these discs play on there without any hassle. Very pleased with this purchase
12 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 19, 2017
Bought new from third party only for digital code. Code still worked in 12/2017!
6 people found this helpful
on August 14, 2017
I was a little leery about buying this, with all the reviews saying it skipped or wouldn't play. I believe the must have bought just the Blu Ray, that is international. I bought the Blu Ray/DVD pack. It played great and sounded fabulous. No problems at all. As you can see by the photos, it looked amazing on my 50 inch T.V. I highly recommend the Blu Ray/DVD pack. So far I have only watched the Blu Ray.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2017
Great pack but it's unclear what's included. There are only 3 discs that are all BluRay. It does not include the regular DVDs as well.
5 people found this helpful
on April 12, 2015
I was so excited to see this collection. All three movies on Blu-ray! It doesn't get much better. All of them worked perfectly in my player. They are so sharp and clear, with wonderful colors. This is the perfect collection for any Little Mermaid fan!
10 people found this helpful
on March 30, 2017
This works perfectly on my Xbox one and a really old blu ray player my parents have! I also live in the United States and worried it wasn't going to work but it did! It's amazing deal for the movies of my favorite disney princess!
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon October 1, 2013
Everybody knows that The Little Mermaid is classic Disney, so I'll skip the movie review for now. I just want to say that the BLU RAY transfer is really gorgeous and comparable to some of the best Disney BDs I own, such as Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland (1951).

The whole color palette is signature Disney and really pops in 1080p. It doesn't look too digitized though, as Disney will sometimes do. It looks classic. Soft where it should be and very sharp when it should be too. I've seen this movie probably 100 times, but I can honestly say that watching it in full HD was like seeing it again for the first time. Without HD, you don't really how much ART was put into the movie. Some of the backdrops literally took my breath away.

As for Audio, it is flawless as well. Delicious surround-sound water noises, fabulous orchestral musical numbers, deep thunderous booms for Ursula. It probably won't show off your system like a super hero movie, but it does sound really, really, really good.

I don't have a 3D TV yet, so I can't comment on that yet, although my friend does have one and he said that the 3D transfer was a little lame. Mostly depth and atmospheric effects, not a lot of pop. I'm okay with that, not really a big 3D guy anyway.

OVERALL: Disney lovers, HD fanatics and anybody else - this is a must-have for the collection. HIGHLY recommended!
18 people found this helpful
on August 17, 2017
i bought this for my almost 2 year old, but my husband thinks i bought it for myself, as i have been belting all the songs along with ariel. my 2 yr old loves it too. so crazy to see how much animation has advanced in almost 30 yrs!!!!!!!

i do wish i had gotten the version w the digi copy so i could download to tablet...i'll upgrade for the next one.
2 people found this helpful