Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 19, 2018
The last two movies sucked but I'm a fan of the original and my son loves mermaids. He's been watching it every night since Christmas! Movies play perfectly fine and have no issues.
on January 17, 2018
I love it! I needed these two films to complete my Little Mermaid collection. I enjoyed various parts that starred Ariel, her family and friends, and her daughter Melody.
on February 22, 2016
I love the little mermaid! Now that I have a 3D tv I'm watching my favorite movie in a new way. Love the soundtrack that comes with this movie obviously. Get it!
on March 3, 2017
Fastest shipping ever!!! And I miss this story when I was a kid. Finally HD with my favorite blu ray!!
on July 3, 2017
VERY happy 4 year old. Wish it had a digital download with it but nevertheless it's a good movie that my 4 year old will watch over and over.
on April 4, 2017
Love that this includes the second and third movies in the Little Mermaid series. Little Mermaid is still my favorite classic Disney princess.
on December 4, 2017
I've bought this for each of my nieces. I think it is one of the better disney classics. Perfect for all young girls in your family.
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of the little mermaid and really enjoy this version of the classic. It was my favorite movie growing up and I am so glad Disney decided to start bringing back the older animated movies in Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released.
Top Contributor: Makeupon June 8, 2017
A must have for any Disney fan. Glad to have added it to my collection again. One of my favorite Disney movies.
on April 19, 2016
The best musical ever by Disney. Followed closely by the Lion King.