Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 12, 2015
I was so excited to see this collection. All three movies on Blu-ray! It doesn't get much better. All of them worked perfectly in my player. They are so sharp and clear, with wonderful colors. This is the perfect collection for any Little Mermaid fan!
on May 18, 2017
The movie arrived quickly and was everything we hoped for. Our son has seen "Part of Your World" on YouTube and was always so excited, so we decided to buy the movie for him. We were originally disheartened to see it was not available for purchase to stream, however we were ecstatic to find it in BluRay format. The sound and visuals were great! We couldn't have asked for a better experience.
on July 3, 2017
VERY happy 4 year old. Wish it had a digital download with it but nevertheless it's a good movie that my 4 year old will watch over and over.
on January 26, 2017
Sound kept cutting out and movie kept freezing.
on December 4, 2017
I've bought this for each of my nieces. I think it is one of the better disney classics. Perfect for all young girls in your family.
on April 19, 2016
The best musical ever by Disney. Followed closely by the Lion King.
on October 14, 2016
I love this movie, since I was kid, I loved the concept of mermaids. I used to cut the picture off of the label of chicken of the sea tuna. The little mermaid in Hans Christian Anderson's story did not fare so well. But Disney's version was romantic and wonderful, with a "Happily ever after" ending! PS I lived in Montana for ten years, and when I got snowed in, I watched the movie almost every day. I know the songs and the dialog almost verbatim!
on May 10, 2017
it was a gift and my daughter-in-law watched it the other night and said it was in good condition. she loves that movie
on October 24, 2015
I loved this movie as a kid, and now my kid loves it too! Excited to have this on Blu ray! It's also great that it comes with the digital copy so you can load it onto a mobile digital device for your children's traveling pleasure.
on October 7, 2016
I purchased this movie for my kids.

I love all these "old" Disney movies that are almost hard to find now.
I find these better to watch and more appropriate for the kids over the movies I see made for kids now days.

My two year old and I watched it and she loved it. Of course when they sing we had to jump and dance.
My daughter was so into the movie, Ariel and all the fish. We were even naming what the the sea animals were when they would come on the screen.

Very cute movie. Wish children movies were still made like this one!