Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on June 25, 2014
The Living Matrix is definitely worth watching. I have recommended it to family and friends. I have severe allergies, so I have come to understand, through personal experience, much of what is spoken of in this film. However, viewing something that validates and speaks to individual journey, struggle, and discovery, is both empowering and exciting for what lies on the horizon in relation to scientific evidence, wellness and the connection between mind, body, and soul to the immediate environment~
on July 20, 2016
Very good DVD. I bought it to learn more about Dr. Eric Pearl and was amazed at the story surrounding the healing shown on this DVD. It is very thought provoking and opens the door for incredible healing possibilities. Watch with an open mind and you will learn. I didn't feel like they were trying to sell anything - just open up other healing avenues for one to pursue. There are a lot of amazing healers out there that are not involved in conventional health care. And there are a lot of amazing people who have experienced very powerful healings.
on April 9, 2015
I'm not sure I totally understand what The Living Matrix is all about, but I am sure the medical community is not the answer to good health. I believe they have a place for broken legs, etc., but I believe the big Pharma dictates to the medical profession and the bottom line is PROFIT. I am doing more research on this matter, there has to be something better than our physicians being our God.
on March 1, 2017
I give this wonderful documentary 4 1/2 stars. It puts forth the concepts that we are not bound by our skin, that we are each surrounded by an electromagnetic field that can be used in healing, and that we are made of "information," which is not a brand-new concept, yet I think they did a very good job of providing an actual epiphany to the open-minded viewer. Beautiful.
on June 29, 2014
I was not sure if I had seen the older version or not. I had not, or this was completely different. Once I started, I just could not stop.

Many health aids are rehashes of commonly known facts; not this - it was new information I had not seen before this viewing.

You owe yourself the experience of seeing what has been discovered. Using the information will require dedication, but the rewards could be fantastic.
on March 15, 2015
I have always struggled with spirituality. This movie totally changed my thinking. If you are considering some form of holistic therapy this is a good way to understand how it works in a scientific way, it is not all hocus pocus. We are all made of energy.
on December 9, 2014
This is need-to-know info. There are people suffering worldwide who are convinced that they have to look outside themselves for relief. This video sheds light on the truth of our power to heal ourselves -- though for now most will still need help! It lets humanity know that there are means for true physical healing that are non-invasive, painless and powerful. But not covered by insurance which need to change, but that's a topic for another video.
on December 6, 2014
A very interesting documentary. I recommend it to all health care professionals, they might learn something out of the box.
on December 18, 2016
Recommend
on February 6, 2017
Outstanding! Good souls wishing to learn more about life's' truths....this is quite illuminating and expanding. Answers a lot of questions about who and what we are.