Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Longman Writer: Rhetoric, Reader, Research Guide, and Handbook (7th Edition) (MyCompLab Series)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 10, 2015
I didn't really like this book. It wasn't very helpful other than spitting out definitions and giving format examples. I'm giving it three stars because it does have a lot of citation formats and when I took this college course, the professor was a stickler for citations.
on November 13, 2010
The book is a perfect companion for creative writing. An easy step by step narration of complex writing method.
Very simplified.
on June 28, 2013
This book was a necessary text book for my ENC 1101 class. It thought me many ways to approach on to writing essays. I would gladly recommend this book to anyone.
on March 27, 2015
This is basically the same book as the newer editions, but it costs much less. I recommend this book for my Composition students to save money.
on June 22, 2014
Great book for starters! This book has good articles and citing references. I would recommend this book for all students.
on February 26, 2015
Book was pretty much intact no highlights and just a tear in one page, other then that it was perfect. With such cheap price as well!
on October 13, 2015
absolutely love this book.... I read it all the time, and I'm no longer in this class
on August 27, 2015
Great for purpose of college assignments... Rental was for more than enough time..
on August 21, 2014
Great product everyone whether in school or not should take a look at this book.
on January 28, 2015
It's required in our class, but it does not mean it's helpful with your writing