Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1,111-1,120 of 5,210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10,183 reviews
on February 6, 2016
I never get tired of watching these movies. Now in blu-ray is like watching them for the first time. All I need is some popcorn. Lol
on December 23, 2016
Boyfriend loved this but now I'm tortured into watching all 3!
on February 10, 2017
Very good condition. Thank you!
on June 12, 2014
You've seen LOTR before so I won't bother you with a review of the films. The blu ray disc looks spectacular and sound even better. The packaging is nice, each film has its own case and is contained in a nice box that seals shut almost like a magnet. Get this now.
on March 31, 2017
Fast shipping everything as advertised! Perfect!
on April 18, 2014
There are a whole lotta extras to make the movie flow through better. The theatrical version seems to have chopped some of the story line and I didn't realize how bad that was until i saw the extended version. I have never read the book so this version made more sense to me.
on July 27, 2015
Not packaged as a boxed set. Purchased by mistake. Meant to purchase the official LOTR trilogy, Correct set on the way now. It was packaged superbly. No difficulties or problems.
on December 30, 2013
This was the second set of the Extended Version of the Bluray Trilogy pack I have purchased. This one was a gift for my daughter's fiance. It is beautiful to watch the movies on a HD TV with a good surround sound system.
on October 9, 2010
Our family decided to purchase the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it has surpassed our expectations! The added footage enriches the characters and the story line. Wonderfully done! We bought the dvd version. Each movie is 2 disks. There are also 2 disks of extra information with each movie so you receive a total of 12 disks in this edition. Highly recommend it! A very good value! It's a real pleasure to watch these extended editions of the 3 movies.
on August 29, 2013
After 12 some odd hours of adventure, why the heck didn't they just use one of those giant birds to fly the freaking ring into Mordor and drop it into Mt Doom?

...I guess we wouldn't have gotten 12 some odd hours of pure awesomeness if that were the case. Great trilogy, looks and sounds fantastic on Bluray!