Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 9, 2017
This book is fanatasic it did help a bit with our marriage and after a 6 year separation we are back together. I do highly recommend watching fire proof first to get the mistakes that caleb makes when doing this and what to possibly expect from your spouse. Do not expect a miracle over night. It takes time effort and faith and a better relationship with God.
on February 14, 2018
Not at all what I was expecting, to be honest. I have done the Love Dare book (the first one for those who are wanting to work on their marriage), and that one was really good - challenging, too. It's EXTREMELY tiny, like, pocket book size. I might have overlooked dimensions, but that's why I gave it a 4 star out 5. Not a fan of the tiny, tiny size. The WEEKLY challenges are Okay, as where the other book it is DAILY focused. I'm not 100% sure if it's like a one day out of the whole week you do the challenge or if you do it all week (I'm guessing all week), which would make it more challenging, but then again, that becomes repetitive. I DO appreciate that it's focused on Couples doing this together. I'll probably do the other book again since I have another new one, because that one seemed more one-on-one personal. If this book was a lot bigger, and had more weekly journal entry availability, i would be more sold. I DO recommend it though, for those who love the Love Dare challenges, and who don't have anything against pocket sized booklets. :)
on February 4, 2018
It's rare that I read a book of this genre but this was truly inspirational, insightful, and well written. I love the way the author weaves sound principles with the story to create a truly enjoyable and very helpful read. If you're buying this book your probably at least concerned about your relationship with your partner. This book is a journey and I truly believe that if the foundation of your relationship is solid and each person is willing to put forth the effort, this book absolutely can show you the way to fix, find, or regain what may seem lost. Even if you just feel like you've just lost that spark, this is a great read.
on March 15, 2016
Amazing, amazing devotional for all parents. As the parent of six kids, I recommend this to all parents. It makes you evaluate how you are raising your children for God. It dares you to be the best Godly parent you can strive to be.
on January 20, 2015
I give this 4 stars with solid reason, I really wish there was a 4.5 option.

This is my ONLY complaint, there are a few chapters where the dare is simply against the message of the book. When the book directs me as it did, my world opened up. My wife opened up, we talked like we haven't in years. I was being emotionally invested in getting to know my wife again, and ultimately falling in love with her all over again. Then there's a chapter that dares to initiate a sexual encounter. Well, on that day of the awesome long talk, we had we both came to healing about past sexual abuse. Neither one of us had gone that deeply concerning the topic, but we did that day, all based off a Love Dare that changed the way we talk. I wasn't able to check that dare off. There was also another one I didn't check but that's not a big enough to make me not love and appreciate this book.

I worked this with a friend who was more challenged in his marriage than I am in mine. The open hearted conversations he has had with his wife has initiated healing in their marriage and if he sticks with this and finishes the book, better days are ahead.

Love dare showed me how selfish I am, not easy to see. It made me vulnerable to my wife again allowing her needs to get to my heart again like they did early in our relationship. I HEAR her better now, and I LISTEN better too. Remembering the little things that matter to her. I realized thanks to Love Dare that I hadnt been very good lately at helping to carry to her load (she always helps with mine) I learned how to better serve her, and how to accept from her the ways which she serves me.

She has become my hero again.

Love Dare is not flawless. It was the last book I read in 2014. There is no "resolution" for the new year, its a permanent change. Two words of caution. First I talked to a woman at the book store once who was in a marriage with a cheating husband. This book will not help a situation like that. Look at Love Dare as a vitamin, a way to supplement a mostly healthy marriage. Secondly, dont plan on your spouse changing because of what you read in the book. It will change you more than them. IF like my bookstore lady, something is already broken, sadly this book wont help. If you really want to try to fix a marriage like that, professional help is recommended.

Lastly, this book has an AMAZING Appendix. Take my advice and USE it. I went through the scripture list and high lighted all the biblical text in my mens bible to use as a Love Dare field manual so to speak. There are prayer guides, and a great section on leading your heart vs following your heart.

A great book and I am grateful I was lead to it. As I said, not flawless, but the shot in the arm I needed to be a better husband.
on February 1, 2018
This is a wonderful and spiritual way to reconnect with your partner. I tried this book by myself the first time and things did seem to change some. But the downfall was that I was not consistent. Now we are doing the dare together and it is wonderful.
on August 1, 2015
An outstanding book! I would strongly recommend it to all couples who are engaged and those who are married already. But even to those contemplating divorce: if you lay out your heart on it, you will gain something beyond your marriage. It will help you deal with most problems in life by learning to be more patient, tolerant, and loving. Successful marriages are those who are willing to work on it by acquiring these learned skills. This book gives you the skills you need to make your marriage be the most special relationship you will ever have with someone. Even if you cannot save your marriage at the end, you will walk out with God's blessings and that is a true gift.
on December 28, 2016
Very moving story of the struggles between a married couple and an excellent way to get back to a relationship the way it was meant to be.
on February 9, 2018
This book is amazing. It shows and teaches spouses how to love each other through daily "dares". If one of the spouses would take the time and do what this book suggests, I believe the marriage can be saved!
on September 25, 2017
Every married person should read this once a year! I noticed improvement in my marriage within days of reading this and following the wise counsel of the books authors.