Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 18, 2017
Excellent counseling resource.
2 helpful votes
on September 2, 2017
This is a well written book with some great points. Some of the things are kinda cheesy, but the point behind it is good.
on October 29, 2017
Accidently Bought this... wanted the orginal.
on August 12, 2017
GREAT book. Highly recommend to everyone. I've been telling all my friends about it.
on June 8, 2017
I was expecting this book to be one that I could read with my teenagers however, it is written from the perspective of the parent. Although it is different from what I was thinking it would be this book is great! It gives great insight to what teenagers experience in our world today.
on March 24, 2015
I think learning the love language of all important people in our life is paramount. This book does a great job explaining explaining why. Some of the sample dialogue is laughable in its stiltedness but you get the idea.
on June 15, 2017
Brought this book for a friend who has teens and a pre-teen and figure that they could benefit from it. The like the gift. They had read the original one. Great way to understand children on a deeper personal level.
on November 9, 2017
great book
on May 18, 2017
Best book EVER
on August 6, 2017
this book helped me realize how i may sincerely love my kids, but as they get older, they need to feel loved by me. I must learn their primary love language and speak it regularly.