Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 7, 2018
You find out that Love is not elusive. LOVE has been there all the time. You deserve it and once you know it you can't forget it.
on March 9, 2018
Received book great condition and within timely manner. Another great book by the late and great Dr.Scott Peck
on April 6, 2015
Scott Peck is a genuine thinker of our modern times and difficulties. I always enjoy reading his books-even if only to bask in the great use of illustrative language. Communication is a growing task, and this gives some great ideas on how to go about it.
on September 26, 2017
Great read. Great service
on March 20, 2015
Love the book which has guided me to claiming my spiritual right! I am in total agreemen with Deepak Chopra’s assessment. I am faithful that it is not a dream or hope that someday I find the “ love mate and love I deserve”.
on March 30, 2016
The book repeated chapters 1, 2, and 3 and is missing pages. It was a gift and they loved the book but wished it was ALL there. Is it possible to get a copy that has all the chapters in it?
on July 12, 2013
Peck is very good at pointing out that everyone is worth the best in life and not to SETTLE for something less than the best. Throughout the book, Peck, points out that often times we, the reader, settle for something less than what we deserve because we listen to voices from out past that are not out friend but remarks from others who did not have our best interest in mind.

Good book to read to help remind us we are worth the best in life, not the left overs.
3 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2017
Good for those moments you are feeling down
on March 13, 2014
I'll be done with Scott Peck when I run out of material to read that he has written.
on February 11, 2016