Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on December 9, 2012
This is a gift for my Grandson who eats,sleeps and drinks Skylanders.He is an avid reader so I know he will love it. I have already ordered other Skylander books because I know he will have fun reading about them
on May 5, 2014
According to my son, the avid reader, this book is totally awesome. All things Skylanders Universe are generally a go at our house. This book is no exception.
For discerning parents, my son is particularly sensitive to scary and gory material. He did not find any content in this book to be especially unsettling.
on April 28, 2013
I have to say I have not read it, but my 10 year old son has become a reader because of these Skylader books. I truely don't care how well they are written, anything that gets a non reading 10 year old to not put a book/kindle down, has to be worth the cost!
on April 13, 2016
Skylanders: the Machine of Doom is an amazing book based off the video game series. I recommend this for fans and people who like books like the Hobbit and Harry Potter.
on January 8, 2013
I'm so happy with the Skylander Books. It gets my son off the video games and into reading more. Great for school during Independent Reading time in class. Keeps my child's interest and the books wanting for more. Love it!
on July 22, 2016
Good luck with the book's. and lucky life style you need to read harry potter good luck with your life
on May 29, 2015
My son doesn't really like to read, but he reads these books like they are going out of style. :)
on December 12, 2015
We would like to read it again. We were captivated throughout. Dialogue was a little rough for young ones hence the missing star.
on June 12, 2014
My son is 7 and loves the Skylander chapter books. He enjoys reading them and I love that he wants to read. He has read almost all of them and after finishing this one already has the next one picked out that he wants.
on March 21, 2013
mmm mmmm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmmm mm mm mm mm
I think it's anoying that one can't leave a 5 word review on a product on amazon. Skylanders are a great game per my kids.