Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on January 26, 2017
This book is clearly not intended for everyone … we live a world full of dogma, blatant lies, diminishment and religious beliefs about who Mary Magdalen and her partner (Jeshua) were … so for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see, read on … for those that do not, please pass on peacefully.

This has been a very personal book read for me. The three sections of the book (e.g., the channeling of Magdalen, Kenyon’s instruction on alchemy, and Judi Sion’s personal story) each serve their own purpose. This would NOT be a complete book without each of these three sections. Here is my experience with each section.

First, the energy and information of Magdalen’s section deeply resonated with me. It was instructive, a confirmation of my own experience with Jeshua, and generally myth shattering. While engaged with this section, I often had to slow down and take breaks so I could more consciously absorb Magdalen's words. I did sense a mild, external energetic when reading this section of the Magdalen Manuscript. Everything stated and attributed to Magdalen resonated with me. I also have used the etheric body exercises suggested by Magdalen (e.g., for raising energy), and they did work for me. The first time I used the exercises (before going to bed), later the next morning I began experiencing OBE vibrations before fully waking up.

The second section (by Tom Kenyon) is more cerebral, but highly instructive and filled with his professional insights about the various practices of alchemy (comparing ancient Indian, Chinese and Egyptian alchemy). I found this educational section a very necessary addition to the book – especially as a westerner. It also allowed me to realize that I resonate much more with the practices of Eqyptian alchemy. Tom's instruction is “peppered with mental aha’s” but was not energetic for me. I have been practicing the Taoist Celestial Gate meditation that Kenyon recommends in the book. It works as he suggests.

Third, Judi’s story (Tom’s wife and partner), while deeply moving, often left me emotionally uneasy and/or tired after reading. It was difficult to process all her early physical experiences (especially as a young adult), so I often had to meditate and/or re-center myself before returning to her story. I did complete reading all of her story, and I am appreciative that she candidly shared about her very personal experiences. I can understand now why Magdalen asked her (specifically) to share her story.

So, five stars for this myth shattering correction to western religious history and its VERY intentional focus upon the Divine Feminine (Isis). It was well worth reading.
on June 5, 2015
This is a most amazing, transformational book. The moment I finished the last page I wanted to start reading it over again - so that is what I am going to do. One of the most striking things is Judi's own story at the end of the book. Raw and honest to the bone, she provides the best description of what it is like to be in a Sacred Relationship - not just in theory, not just a nice and pretty description, but in real life when it gets really tough and you think all you can do is break up. And Tom's overview of the kinds of "alchemical" approaches is extremely enlightening and very useful. The Magdalen's account - there is nothing I can say. It stands on its own.
on July 24, 2013
This is an interesting book because it goes into the level of connectedness between Mary Magdalene and Jesus (Yeshua). Mary Magdalene was trained in the Sexual Magic of Isis and Jesus was already a Master/miracle worker before they met.

Mary M. helped fortify Jesus before the Garden of Gethsemane. Actually, it appears they fortified each other.
on January 3, 2015
This book is a huge departure from what I learned growing up in the Church and if my search for 'God' and truth had ended there I would not have been ready for this book. I learned so much I will no doubt be reading it again. It helped me answer questions about myself and the natures of both my sexuality and spirituality. Thank you, Tom and Judi, for listening and putting this message out into the world.
on April 21, 2017
I am building a library and I thought this would be a great addition to my library.
on March 19, 2014
I am constantly searching for the REAL truth, not the dogma that is in the Bible. Channeled information from the people who lived during Christ time is way more informative and useful knowledge and it ties together with other things that I have read written by other people. I have ordered ALL of Tom Kenyon's books, but haven't had a chance to read them all yet. Check out his website!!
on January 25, 2012
I found this book to be very intereting and revealing; it included some information about the chakras and other things that I hadn't known and some new ideas and information that have evidently been lost through the centuries.
on October 27, 2016
beautiful book. glad i purchased it!
on November 12, 2015
Fabulous book and worth the read and use if you, like to really know what is possible and the truth about what you have been told. More info for your discernment. The Magdalen Manuscript: The Alchemies of Horus & the Sex Magic of Isis
on October 18, 2015
I love this book. I love Tom Kenyon's work and this is no exception. Fabulously written by him and Judi. I can really feel the Horus and Isis energy around me since I started reading this. I found the story of Mary fascinating and it really resonated with me.