Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on July 12, 2013
WARNING!!!! This is a shorter version of "Animal Planet's Wild Russia", which I purchased 2 years ago. "The Majestic Wild" is 38 minutes shorter than "Wild Russia". "The Majestic Wild" is basically the same with less content.

If you have not seen "Wild Russia", this is a must as "Wild Russia" is beautiful and have watched it several times. But we cannot now find "Wild Russia" available at Amazon.com or elsewhere.

If I had not already seen this on "Wild Russia", I would have given "The Majestic Wild" a 5 (plus) rating.
on October 23, 2015
Absolutely thrilled with this DVD. I know other reviewers have mentioned it is an abridged version but that did not matter to me. The footage is beautiful, the narration is not Attenborough but still very pleasing and interesting. Love that it shows these unusual areas, the team did a great job! I've watched all 5 episodes twice since I bought it a week ago! The only small aspect I didn't like is the cheesy Gaiam ad at the start of the DVD that we are forced to watch.
If anyone can direct me to the unabridged version, please let me know where to find it. Thanks!
on January 23, 2016
This is a wonderful documentary! I bought this because I loved Wild Russia ... Just an FYI, this is Wild Russia but it is missing one segment of the complete series. It is about one hour short of the full series, so that is my only complaint...just wish it was complete. Lovely footage! Beautiful!
on June 2, 2014
a great flim on the flora and fauna found in russia. raccoon dogs, wild horses, siberian tigers, brown bears, wolves, seals, wonderous mountain ranges and huge forests are among the many attractions found in this film.
on September 18, 2013
This is a great dvd. This is a shorter version of wild russia. I was looking for the program for months. This is very interesting and informative. I would highly recommend this dvd.
on January 7, 2015
I tried to find the dvd set of Wild Russia, but couldn't. This is certainly second best. I enjoyed it so much. What a place! !! Filmed in Russia.
on January 7, 2016
Enjoyed watching
on February 15, 2015
Excellent service. Great video. Thank you.
Lori
on March 11, 2015
on February 21, 2014
This documentary DVD is very clear and entertaining. Even if you got money it is not possible for us to go there to see such beautiful scenery and animals especially in such country like Russia. Thanks for delivery of such good documentary show.