Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2016
Forget why men love b*tches and all the rest of the books about men. I have had issues trying to understand and work with mine for years. I wish i had this book before. The book is great it explaIns you about different behaviors and how to deal with them.
on March 14, 2017
Great book. Simple to read, organized well. Spells it out straight and simple.
on November 20, 2015
Everyone should read this...
on April 16, 2012
When my marriage was falling apart, I quite literally wondered if I was going crazy. Everyone loved my husband. Even my parents loved him. I felt as if perhaps maybe there was something intrinsically wrong with the way I was feeling. My husband was so passive, and non aggressive that I began feeling as if I was the one that was the problem.

This book was like a breath of fresh air. I was not crazy for being frustrated with a man who always had an excuse for why he couldn't do what he promised he was going to do. I was not crazy for being angry at him when he refused to make a decision or follow through. In fact, my anger and frustration were appropriate responses, and my depression was just the result of me talking myself into the notion that I had no right to be angry or frustrated by such a 'nice passive' man.

My husband wasn't violent. In fact he was so passive, I sometimes wondered if he cared about anything at all. It was like living with a wet sponge.

The MM taught me to recognize extreme passiveness as a sign of manipulation and control. His passiveness controlled everything. I just didn't see it, because I had been conditioned to think manipulative men were more obvious and aggressive than he was.

MM helped me detach from blaming myself, in spite of what even my family thought about my decisions. It was a valuable tool on my road to recovery.

It not only helped me to recognize my ex husbands behavior as disrespectful and manipulative, but it also taught me to be on the look out for other types of manipulative men as well. Girls, this is a must read!!!! This book is like a manual for self care...You must be willing to look at yourself and what you are attracting into your life as well. You must be willing to take accountability for the way you think, and ultimately for your decisions to keep the men you do, in your life.

I highly recommend this book...
1616 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2015
Excellent book with points to be made and paid attention to. Well worth the read .
on February 28, 2014
For anyone who is in a tumultuous relationship this is a must have book. It may help you to understand your mate and address issues that they may have. If you know you are a manipulative man or think you may be, please read this book and get the help you need so that any relationship you have will be a good one.
on March 25, 2016
This book really help me to understand what I just went through.
on May 18, 2016
Very insightful and helpful
on December 1, 2015
Very informative! Easy to understand! Highly recommend!
on November 24, 2015
Very informative, may surprise!