Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 26, 2012
Yes, if you have read all of Drunvalo's books, and seen all of his videos, this book probably does not provide you too much new info. However, it is an excellent, concise summary of what is going on in the world today. You can also share it with friends/family if they are open to it, and is an easy, entertaining read.

For those who say that Drunvalo is just rehashing old ideas and putting it into a new book to make money, how does that make any sense? He constantly gives interviews about his ideas, many of which are contained in this book and in his others, for free. If money were his objective, it would be much more prudent for him to with hold all new information during his interview and tell everyone that you have to buy his new book to find out what is going on. The truth is that he is a Melchizedek, which according to the Keys of Enoch (written in 1973 before most people even heard of Drunvalo): "Co-equal with Metatron and Michael in the "rescue, regenesis, and reeducation of worlds" going through the purification of the Living Light (Genesis.14:18, Heb:5:7-10)).... They work to implement the truth of God and, occasionally, even show themselves as a visible order administering to man through the Merkabah. (p.590) Every action he has taken, as long as I have followed him, aligns with the idea of him being a true Melchizedek. It is a blessing to have him in the world at this time.
15 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 4, 2012
The Mayan Ouroboros: The Cosmic Cycles Come Full Circle

I was so excited to find a new book by Drunvalo, especially at this point in time, the beginning of December 2012, and bought it immediately.

However, when I started reading, I realised that I had already heard all of the information he presents. I persevered thinking that further into the book there would be new information, but no. If you aren't up to date with Drunvalo's work, internet TV presentations, radio interviews etc., then you will probably enjoy this book, but, if like me, you follow pretty closely what is going on, you will be disappointed. There is no new information, even the words are the same, (the script?), as the internet TV broadcasts "The Maya of Eternal Time" and "The Birth of a New Humanity", and then there is all the information repeated from the Serpent of Light. I understand that not everyone has been aware of the information as it was initially released, but I do wish it had been made clear from the outset that the book contained no new information whatsoever. For me there weren't even any energetic downloads from the book, although I do remember getting them all from the original internet TV broadcasts. To be honest, I feel as though I've got nothing for my money.

I'm giving this book 3 stars as for new readers, I would rate it as 5 stars, and for people like myself 1 star (if that), so 3 stars seems a good average.
15 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2013
Drunvalo Melchizidek is a very intelligent being with sought after information about the earth and the cycles we are living in right now. He has given us more information for these specific times and explains it in a way that we can all understand. These times would be frightening without his incite into what is happening to us and the earth at this time. Thank you, Drunvalo Melchizidek.
2 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2014
Another great book from Drunvalo Melchizadek. He is one of the great leaders of our time and is not self promoting like some. This book gives an account of his adventures and is truly authentic in my opinion. Those drawn to read this book will definitely get something from it.
on December 15, 2012
If you have read Drunvalo Melchizedek's other work specifically The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. I and II, you will definately LOVE this. Especially if you are seeking to view that kind of information and how it relates to these times we are now living at the end of the great cycle, on Dec. 21st 2012. If you think you know everything about 2012 and the Mayan Prophecies, think again! This book is sure to shed light on the truth behind the full Mayan Prophecy, there is much that is now being told my the Maya themselves. They are ready to speak, are you willing to listen?
3 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2016
There is so much to cover. The poles will shift soon and it is our responsibly to assist in the transformation from the 3rd to 4th dimension (density) you are the chosen one you have been waiting for. Answer the call. AWAKEN!
One person found this helpful
on September 23, 2017
As the grand finale of the all five books is a great ending to the beginning of a new search for all of us for that truth that lies hidden to be found in our hearts
on March 19, 2013
I enjoyed this book as it has some valuable information for truth seekers. I felt it drug on a few times as Drunvalo described how he was there and all that was being done. Found myself skimming a few pages instead of digesting them as I normally do his books. It is a good read.
on January 30, 2017
I preferred Serpent of Light. It had some good moments but I found myself a little bored at times.
on August 2, 2014
I love Drunvalo, I really do, but I wish he would not just add one chapter to a book I already read under a different title and call it a new book. Some of us read everything he writes.