Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Merry Martini Mixology Book: 24 Holiday Martinis with Seasonal Spirit!
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 6, 2016
Tired of Egg Nog or the same old cocktails at your holiday festivities? This is the book for you! I love to entertain, especially during the holiday season. But it gets rather boring serving the same egg nog, mulled wine, and mulled cider every year. Much more fun to treat my guests to something called the Happy Elf Martini - which is quite good! This book is full of fun holiday-themed martinis that will bring a little spirit back to your parties. And if you don't want to give up tradition altogether, there are even, Eggnog, Candy Cane, and Mulled Cider martinis. I use this book every holiday season since I purchased it and have even given it as a gift after receiving compliments on the cocktails at my parties.

Don't be a Grinch (although there is a Grinch Martini recipe). Add a new twist to your next holiday gathering with these fun martini recipes!
on October 21, 2016
I like to serve a Holiday Martini each Christmas eve, and this book had several awesome ideas. I also liked the history and trivia included! My brother is a trivia fiend (3 time Jeopardy champ) and I think I will have some fun facts that may stump him.
on November 9, 2014
Awesome book! I've used these recipes at my annual Halloween party for several years now. Very good food and drink ideas.
on July 23, 2013
Many good recipes in this book that help the novice and the expert tender so enjoy it as I am.
on January 27, 2014
Perhaps I didn't read the description closely enough but for $14 I expected a small hardcover, perhaps like the old Mr. Boston cocktails book. This is a slim paperback book. I ordered for a gift and while the recipes are interesting and fun I was embarrassed feeling like the recipient thought I'd spent $4.99 at the most on the gift. Just my perspective
on January 14, 2013
I got this as a gift for my boss, I put it together with some fancy rim salts and holiday martini glasses and think it made a great gift. I did not try any of the martini recipes in the book but they all looked really good.