Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(5 star). See all 245 reviews
on April 4, 2011
Suze writes about current events in our economic present and for our economic future. She tells us to let go of the past, and pursue the New American Dream. In the past, owning a home was the American Dream. Now, perhaps renting is the right choice for you, especially if you want the freedom to move in order to accept promotions, or in order to find a new job. Suze stresses the need to live below your means, but within your needs. Learn to gain as much pleasure from saving as you do from spending. Suze explains to readers at all points in their careers and in their retirement how to invest, save, spend wisely, and make their money last throughout their retirement. Her website provides additional information to supplement the book. A must for all Suze fans, and for anyone who would like to make the most of their money in these hard times. Stand in your own truth and read this book.
2 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2018
If your having money issues or not this is a must read. Remembering Suze Orman from tv saying people were Approved or Denied buying an item is something I remember growing up. Your never too young, too old, too rich or too poor to read a book like this.
on July 2, 2017
While I unknowingly had been following her advice, I feel comfortable and ready to retire when the time comes. I learned a lot about what to think about in retirement, though I am not convinced long term care insurance is worth going into. Everyone can learn something from her awesome book.
on March 19, 2016
Very excellent read, doubles up a little on what Suze has already stated in other books, blogs, tv, and website stuff but I'm not going to drop a star because what she repeats, which isn't too much, is essential and a good refresher!
on March 1, 2013
Practical and no nonsense advice as always. I watch her shows from time to time. Financial education hands on should be a part of the school curriculums in addition to Economics,. In school we learn so many things, which are fun to learn but how many we can actually apply in life and at the same time we do miss some really needed foundations on money, relationships, maintaining health, something which will set the foundations of our future in all possible ways, whatever road we will choose to take.
on January 15, 2014
Suze Orman delivers some updated advice that can be very useful during these uncertain economic times. I appreciate the way she has modified her stance on certain issues in accordance with the current times and doesn't continue to beat the same drum until no one listens any longer. I got sound advice at a great price and the seller was nice enough to ship it so that it arrived in great shape and super quick. Great transaction!
on October 5, 2016
Suze Orman is always a pleasure to read and listen to. Straight to the point advice. Seriously...listen to her. I've been taught these wise financial techniques all my life by a hardworking mom with common sense.
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2013
You can tell that Suze Orman is one of the best of the best because many financial advisors and big bankers don't like her. They don't like her because she cares about you and your life and family doing well and not about them taking your money with unknown fees and charges. She is really an expert in her field. I have never found her to be wrong in any of the facts she states and she has good instincts too always putting people first! Great book.
on May 17, 2014
Suze has it all; a committed audience follows her because of her knowledge and experience in the economy for basically her whole life! She started with nothing and is now a premiere source of information on forming good, solid habits to build your monetary worth.....plus she understands the changing market and I trust her with advice and with the BIG Picture!
on August 17, 2013
Suze Orman gave excellent advice on how to navigate financial waters in this new, horrible, unpredictable age of Obama.
Nothing is how it used to be, & she advises us to forget the past and move on, with practical steps to try to stay afloat. All the rules have changed, & Suze spells out what they are, & how to play and win in the new game. An excellent book for anyone trying to understand their new financial future.
2 people found this helpful