Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 26, 2012
This book is a must-read for any horror movie fan who appreciates the Golden Age. Mr. Tatum displays both mastery in writing and knowledge of film in this gripping novel. An enjoyable read that warrants a re-read.
on August 15, 2012
I am a HUGE fan of scary books and movies, (not the gore junk that passes today)I liked the beginning of the book but found areas that lagged or I didn't find that "chilling". It could possibly be a good movie. The main idea is good I just felt sometimes that things were repetitive. I wish someone would write a good scary Goth book with out the derogatory references to sex or women as prostitutes. I think Bradford Tatum has real talent but like his movies he wrote I'd like to see him break away from using "sex"to keep people interested and use his talent to create "tension" without it. Personally I think his best acting performance was in the movie "Powder". He really made his character "the Bully John Box" real. The facial expression and changes were marvelous! I am trying to get a hold of his other 2 books. He's an interesting person.
on February 15, 2012
Very well written, definitely deserves five stars. Really well researched, artistic and unusual, especially the descriptions of the art/film scene in Europe and the US at the time.
2 people found this helpful