|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.05 - $61.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- We are pioneers of water based ink and have perfected it's use to create photo-realistic imagery that is Not attainable by other screen printers
- Created, developed, dyed, and printed in Marlborough, NH
- The Mountain uses only environmentally friendly water-based inks and dyes
- Oeko-tex 100 Certified which guarantees our shirts are free of chemicals harmful to your body
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Mountain has been in business for over 30 years and printing t-shirts for over 21 of those years. From our earliest days, we have worked to be a responsible company. We have a green philosophy and every day we strive to run our company and produce our products in a way that protects the environment, gives value to our customers and supports our employees and the artists.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01A9BEHMQ
- Item model number: 108568
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I typically order a women's small and so I ordered this in a small. It's a unisex size, which is slang for men's size and it fit like I expected it to. It's fits casually baggy, but not gross baggy.
To make sure you are getting the right shirt and not the Chinese knockoff, be sure you are purchasing the one sold by Licensed-Mart and fulfilled by Amazon. I originally ordered the knockoff by mistake, but saw it was going to take almost a month to arrive and canceled the order. Then I returned to the product page, noticed it was sold by different people, checked out the reviews (always check the reviews) and saw what the problem was. I then ordered the legit shirt from Licensed-Mart and received it super fast.
It was a big shirt. Really big, but a Krakitten is no small thing.
I did not give it 5 stars because I was disappointed in the colors. They colors of the cat and the ship are muted & somewhat dull, taking the picture from absolutely awesome to ok, in my opinion. From the online photo, I anticipated I would LOVE this t-shirt. I ordered the t-shirt to wear as a large night shirt, but so far it has mostly remained in my pajama drawer. I am an artist and I've considered repainting the picture, but so far I have not taken the time to do so,
Most recent customer reviews
The color is as expected, and the sizing is average.