|Fits as expected||
The Mountain Immortal Combat T-Shirt
|Price:||$14.80 - $61.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- We are pioneers of water based ink and have perfected it's use to create photo-realistic imagery that is Not attainable by other screen printers
- Created, developed, dyed, and printed in Marlborough, NH
- The Mountain uses only environmentally friendly water-based inks and dyes
- Oeko-tex 100 Certified which guarantees our shirts are free of chemicals harmful to your body
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Mountain has been in business for over 30 years and printing t-shirts for over 21 of those years. From our earliest days, we have worked to be a responsible company. We have a green philosophy and every day we strive to run our company and produce our products in a way that protects the environment, gives value to our customers and supports our employees and the artists.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B01A7N6H10
- Item model number: 103951
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
i ordered medium from this shirt.
what i like:
the printing quality and the fabric quality is really high,
color doesn't fade with washing,
material doesn't shrink with washing.
what i don't like:
the fitting is large by one size at least.
the sleeve area is very wide on the arms
fitting not slim or tied, its really wide
the shirt came without any tags that proves that this shirt is new, plus there is a sign that the shirt tag is cut.
Anubis and Horus, WOW. This is my sixth Mountain t-shirt with many more on my wish list. I have read reviews where people have ten or more and I can see why. For those who say that Mountain t-shirts are to expensive, you have to pay a little more for perfection!
Update: I was so taken by this graphic t-shirt, that I ordered a second one just in the event that the Mountain should discontinue this item or my first one wore out. What a great shirt.