Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 943 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,382 reviews
on April 17, 2017
Currently running the country side with a pack of wolves after having put on this shirt. Will review later
on April 21, 2017
I finally bought this shirt. I have no idea why I didn't get this before. It is the most amazing shirt I have ever worn and I once wore nothing but No Fear brand shirts in high school. Thank you for this great shirt.
on June 7, 2013
As a recently divorced man I thought I would give the shirt a try. It worked just as the reviews said, women are drawn to it. The only problem is it is not age discriminate. So be careful around schools and nursing homes.
on January 23, 2017
From the moment I saw it online, to the first time I tried it on, until now; this shirt has changed my life. Much for the better. Being a fan of rock and roll, I relate it to good vibes and Three Dog Night. What a great shirt. It brings the chill vibes and confidence I need to get through a day in Seattle.
on September 16, 2016
Once I apply the magical wolves fabric to my chest, my mullet grew like Odin's beard, my rusted T-top Firebird turned sweet candy apple red and my White Snake tape started playing its body moving melodies once again. God life is good!
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2015
All I can say is... wow! This is the most amazing shirt ever! I think it has some sort of magical power. Since purchasing the shirt, I have lost almost 50 pounds and I got a huge raise at work! Never did I think a shirt could do so much! What a truly amazing product! Better than a winning lottery ticket!
on March 9, 2014
Embrace it. Don't just wear it, this shirt is a lifestyle. I've opted to make mine really, even more special (if it were possible) by shredding the sleeves into t-shirt fringe and now I am truly one with beast. I feel like I'm becoming more of a spiritual person because of this shirt.
on September 21, 2009
Years from now future historians will look back on ancient public option records (Amazon reviews) and see this Shirt as a talisman, a pivotal point of evolution, with 1000's of people believing in special, mystical powers. These records will show 3-wolf moon as the turning point of human society. Then 3-wolf moon will bring world peace, eliminate poverty - Aligning the stars, bringing world peace and set the foundation for meaningful contact with aliens. The 3-wolf moon future will be one where the air is clean, the water's clean, even the dirt, it's clean. Bowling averages will be way up, mini-golf scores will be way down. And we will have more excellent water slides than any other planet we communicate with!!

(special thanks to Bill & Ted)
on September 30, 2009
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the shirt. And the Almighty saw that it was good. Upon first glance, I knew this shirt was the living incarnation of all mankind was meant to be and achieve. It reminded me of my days in the safari, raised as a child by George the lion, where I frolicked like the gazelle, and freely claimed the virgins of the land. But those were the glory days. Now, only a shadow of my former self, the wolf shirt has revived in me a spiritual awakening like no other. The moment I first slipped into its fine, velvety fabric, I felt a tingling sensation in my arachnids. I felt like I had entered my mother's womb a second time, and emerged a newborn child. In lieu of the physical and spiritual changes which transformed my body and soul, I officially adopted the name of Long Dong and ordained myself as the revered official priest of the Wolf Shirt. Living as a free spirit, I concluded that the Wolf Shirt need not be worn with anything, except maybe a pair of Zubaz pants in the cold weather. That way, we are free to strut, like a cock among hens, proud and unashamed, as God intended it to be. So henceforth, let the cock within you be revealed for all to marvel upon!
One of the main characteristics contained inside this piece of finery is its ability to attract women. Now, having gone through women like a Burger King drive through, I can attest to its remakable seductive features. However, it also attracts the kind of women you wouldn't trust to "toss your meat" at ANY restauraunt, if you catch my drift. When these sort of creatures approach me, they usually ask me to remove my Wolf Shirt. To this I casually respond, "You're just not prepared to see what's under this hood". And they disperse in tears.
Not only does this shirt prove useful in seducting women, but it also performs flawlessly during college tests. As I clothed my naked body in its awesomeness, I knew my next test was going to get raped. And that's where the phenomenon occured. The moment I sat down at my chair, my entire body began to vibrate uncontrollably. It was quite a difficult task to remain on the chair due to the pulsing vibrations and my uncontrollabe, heavy panting. As I started foaming at the mouth, my professor approached me and asked if I was having an asthma attack. He promptly retreated when I nipped at his ankles and growled menacingly in his face. After 10 minutes, my work was done. I proceeded to swallow my entire test, strode up to my professor's desk, and coughed up the remnants like a mother bird regurgitates to its young. I then ripped off a patch of chest hair and placed it delicately on top of my masterpiece. As he stared at me, appalled, he knew he stood no chance. I then walked out of those doors, diploma in hand, into the rest of my life. Thank You Wolf Shirt!!!

Wolf Shirt Pros: Gets the ladies, brings out the cock in you.
Cons: May cause permanent erection, abnormally curly chest hair
on December 2, 2016
I'm covered in too many girls now. I don't know what to do...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.