BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 11, 2017
The content of this book is great but the copy I received was absolutely disgusting. The jacket was dirty and damaged and the book itself has some brown sticky substance stuck on the edges of the pages. I did not return it because it is an absolute mission to return anything to Amazon from South Africa. My colleagues who saw the book wouldn't even touch it. I can't seem to source a copy at our local stores so that's it for me and this book.
on January 23, 2000
I loved Jaimies quick and simple recipe for fresh pasta, I always thought it would be a nightmare to make it myself, but it is so easy. I also love the way he incorporates fresh herbs, and encourages people to relax about cooking and to get in and give it a go. His book was just released in New Zealand last week, and we picked one up straight away, we are looking forward to trying more of the recipes, especially the roast lamb, yum!. I would recommend this book to anyone, experienced in cooking or just a beginner.
on January 11, 2017
nice
on September 6, 2001
I just purchased both this and Jamie's second book, The Naked Chef Takes Off. I'm a beginning cook, but I love this book. The ingredients are easily found at the local market and the recipes are not overly complex. The author is careful to explain the reasoning behing certain steps, which is very helpful if you're a beginner (although a friend who is a much more experienced cook also finds the recipes delightful - I can't imagine anyone becoming bored with these dishes). Jamie has a talent for writing as he speaks, which makes the book very enjoyable to read. The few recipes I've tried turned out very well; I'm looking forward to trying others.
on November 14, 2013
Love Jamie. Healthy, vibrant and very easy to adjust to your own tastes. Good for inexperienced cooks, as the directions are easy, but good for more experienced due to their adaptability to personal tastes.
on May 22, 2016
American version of the British publication altered for American readers with more commonly used names, weights, and temperatures.
on April 17, 2010
great book, no surprise on the five star rating, Jamie takes you with ease to the wonders of simple, direct and delicious cooking!this is my fourth book from this fantastic author and splendid cook...highly recommended if you are into simplicity and like to try new things
on May 21, 2013
Easy to follow recipes. It is as if Jamie is talking to you as you follow the recipe. I especially like the Fruit Crumble recipe. Easy to make and so delicious!
on November 21, 2016
Was a gift, but apparently was loved, great book
on September 14, 2014
Great simple recipes. Recommended for people learning to cook. For experienced cooks, book contains good tips and how to simply steps needed to cook the same stuff.