BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2017
Andrew Farley's The Naked Gospel is a powerhouse about grace ... not just the grace of forgiveness but the grace of living life day by day with Jesus after forgiveness. What else actually happened the moment we believed? The answer is abundant, radical, and amazing! But it took me almost 20 years after becoming a Christian to be ready to hear these truths of my true identity and Christ living within me. Until that moment, I really thought I could live this Christian life in my own self-effort by trying harder and working more. But devastating failure was the result. Andrew Farley explains why self-effort fails and then reveals the vastness of God's grace, His living power within, and learning to rest in Him. This is a classic, revealing the height and breadth and depth of the fullness of God's love and grace. A must for every Christian seeking a closer walk with God.
on February 28, 2015
I have seen the biblical truths that Andrew Farley teaches in the “The Naked Gospel” bring renewal and transformation to the lives of many Christians. This book helps a believer to grasp the true nature God’s grace and of their identity in Christ. It also helps them to understand the value of the gospel not only in the life to come, but in their present life as well. One of Satan’s foremost goals in a believer’s life is to keep them from understanding their true identity in Christ, and unfortunately he has successfully accomplished this in the lives of far too many Christians. As a result he has been able to keep many believers from coming to understand the true nature and power of God’s grace in this life. The biblical truth that Andrew Farley teaches in “The Naked Gospel” has the power to set Christians free to enjoy and rest in what it means to be a born-again child of God – one who can rest securely in God’s love for them and the completed work of the cross of Christ. I have seen many Christians move into a whole new level of spiritual joy and transforming intimacy with God after the Holy Spirit made this truth revelation in their heart. Maturity in Christ cannot be reached apart from understanding, embracing and walking in our true identity in Him and the power of His grace.
on April 4, 2017
Andrew Farley produced an amazing work regarding the intent of the TRUE GOSPEL! I believe with all my heart a copy of this book should be provided to every new believer. This is liberating truth! I have already given away three copies of this book and am about to purchase more. It's biblical, instructional, and provides ideas for devotional reflections. If your questioning your belief or lack the proper foundation of the Gospel...I believe you'll find it here.
on July 3, 2013
For the first time in my Christian walk I truly feel free in Christ! Free to live the abundant life that God promised and to live in a manner that truly brings glory to God. I love the simplicity in which this book is written and the clarity that it brings to the scriptures! This book is an answer to my prayers, as for many years I have been a revel against the chains that I felt were being placed on me by all the rules and regulations of the church, and finally the Naked Gospel had brought the truth to the forefront by clearly teaching the Good News of the New Covenant that we as believers have in Christ. This book will open your eyes to the true life that God has given to all His children through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ! This is a must read for every believer who truly wants to live the abundant life that God said we have in Christ and in a manner that gives all the glory to our God. I have always loved God, but my love for Him now is truly genuine because I truly understand what it is when the Bible speak about Jesus abiding in me, and all I can say is thank you Father for your goodness!
on May 11, 2017
This book is very well written. All of the points made are very well supported by scripture. I read the bible daily and have for over 20 years. There is so much of the gospel message overlooked or not emphasized in the teaching of the Church. Forgiveness or forgiven-ness is the beginning, but there is much more. You can learn about that here and have confidence that it is according to God's word and plan. So thankful for this message.
on April 26, 2017
JESUS + zero = salvation.... it is that simple....
on July 28, 2009
The explanations in this book strip away all of the human tradition and religious invention that has covered up Jesus' message, leaving us with the Naked Gospel -- the TRUTH that Jesus brought us. Because of his blood sacrifice we are forgiven and made pure and holy. Our old self was crucified with Christ. Because of his resurrection, we now have new life in him. Jesus lives his life through us and we rest in him without striving to earn favor. Now that's good news!
The format of this book is clear and efficient. There are eight parts: Rock Bottom, the New, Forgiveness, Freedom, Identity, Life, Behavior, and the Naked. Within each part, Andrew Farley analyzes scripture and uses personal anecdotes and examples to clearly illustrate the New Covenant message. At the end of each part, he lists several questions related to the topic and backs up the answers with scripture. For instance: Is it possible to lose eternal life? How does James 2, the faith-works passage, relate to receiving life? Don't believers still sin because of the old self?
If you have deep questions like these or if you're burnt out from religion and performance, this book offers an explanation to finding freedom and abundant life in Jesus Christ.
on November 27, 2016
I have believed these things in pieces for years, but I felt alone because I had not found any teachers who proclaimed these truths, especially about the New Covenant and living as led by the Holy Spirit. Steve McVey helped me see the big picture about grace, but this book deals with "the naked Gospel" in a much more straightforward and comprehensive manner. Thank you so much, Andrew Farley! Hallelujah!
on September 21, 2016
The Naked Gospel speaks a truth that is oft forgotten and rarely preached in most evangelical churches. It is well written and presents a profound message in simple ways to understand. The only reason I can not give five stars is he does not answer all the questions he raises in chapter two which serve as a hook to get you interested. Harry Smith, author of "He Created a 'Them'"
on February 12, 2016
This book has reallt made me stop in my tracks in my christian walk. This information is so thought provoking and honestly it has opened my eyes to start questioning what is being taugh at my church. My only complaint is that he is a bit redundant saying similar things over and over again. Nonetheless it is seriously the book that has made me think the most. I read lots of spiritual books so I feel pretty impressed that he has shifted my thinking about.