Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2013
Peter Senge is a master thinker about organizational dynamics. In this book, he puts his prodigous abilities to work both telling stories of the good fight being fought and won, and preparing the reader to join the effort. I appreciate his deep understanding of how to nurture positive collaboration, and am just beginning to put his insights to work in my own professional life.

Re-engineering all of our human processes to create a biologically restorative economy is the challenge our generation must rise to, as my grandfather's generation rose to meet the Great Depression and WWII. This book is an invaluable guide to how we can rise to the occasion we are faced with.
on May 9, 2014
People are just waking up to Global Warming, population explosion, dwindling resources, and waste, waste, waste. I liked the book because it gives me hope and a more positive attitude about how these challenges can be solved when we all work together. Maybe it takes an approaching annihilation of mankind vs coming together to solve these issues to achieve this, but it's time to face the fact that we all live on planet earth together. Ironically this healing will be lead by big and small business, followed by governments and law, and supported by people all over the world who want to survive.
on September 4, 2009
I'm a Supply Chain Management / Logistics consultant, so I bought this book to start to learn more about the impact large companies can have on the environment through their supply chains. As a beginning reference, it works well. The book is well cited, with many footnotes and references provided to the reader so a fair and balanced perspective can be reached. For this reason alone I was extremely pleased.

Overall it is a fairly interesting book to read. It contained a step-by-step guide to beginning change within a large organization, and tips on how any business can start to become more environmentally friendly. Although some are more practical than others, I think anyone would benefit from reading this book. It's not as heavy on the doom-and-gloom other works are, and while it won't keep you up at night it will certainly make you think. Of particular interest to myself was the Xerox case study, and the Coca Cola water usage study.
on May 29, 2017
Great quality.
on August 7, 2017
My book fell apart. I am a person that takes good care of my books and was very disappointed when half the pages fell out.
on January 13, 2013
Senge and co-writers hit the mark. Except they do not truly get to the heart of organizational sustainability -- the heart of it is first the social sustainability of individuals, and knowing the fundamental values that underwrite social sustainability. It is a great beginning, but I urge readers to Google "social sustainability" to discover the rest of their unwritten revelation. Daniel Raphael, Ph.D.
on December 17, 2016
It lays the blueprint for the world that's being contested today.
on July 16, 2013
The book is appropriately named. Chapter after chapter detail the current reality and then puts forth a vision where we replenish the natural and human capital that was resourced in the industrial expansion. The case is made. Are we up to the task?
on September 28, 2016
Peter Senge is the man, man. I love this book, and his other books.
on May 5, 2014
Basic theories are rather well known (after previous Senge’s publications), but there are excellent case studies (of single companies, of cooperation between NGO and companies, social and governmental initiatives etc.). I liked it very much!