Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on June 4, 2015
This exceeded my expectations on everything needed to know about maintaining a vegetarian diet, as well as how to segue to a more vegetarian menu without all the hype and misdirection done with so many fad-diet books. This book gives you everything you need to know to begin a sensible approach to a solid and gratifying dietary plan usable every single day...
on January 29, 2017
A GREAT GO-TO INFORMATIVE GUIDE FOR THE NUTRITIONAL NEEDS OF A VEGETARIAN! I LOVE THE QUOTES INCLUDED FROM FAMOUS ONES...GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT AND REMINDERS AS TO WHY IT IS NECESSARY FOR ME TO GIVE UP EATING FLESH,AND BE HEALTHIER!
on September 19, 2012
I've been trying to make the decision to go vegetarian for awhile and just wanted to make sure I would take it seriously when I did. I'm currently still in the transitional phase and working on being an ovo-lacto vegetarian, and this book is helping me to do that and so much more :-)
on February 18, 2014
This book has everything! It includes nutrition information for carnivores, as well as herbivores. Vegetarian diets are broken down into lacto-ovo and vegan categories. Comprehensive and interesting. My only complaint is that the ereader version does not have a table of contents to access specific information.
on September 11, 2012
This book is a MUST if you are a new vegetarian. It does not try to talk you into becoming one...altho, there is ample evidence mentioned...but, it does tell you how to do it and get all the nutrition you need. I bought it first on my Kindle, but that was not a good choice! There were too many charts I wanted to be able to refer back to. So, I bought the hard copy book and glad I did!! GREAT BOOK.
on January 15, 2015
Really explains the vegetarian lifestyle and how to ease into it. Very helpful descriptions and advice. If you are looking for a resource to have your "vegetarian" questions answered, then this book is for you! Very easy to read too! well done!
on July 9, 2013
If you are just wanting to learn how to become a vegetarian, it is a great read. Being vegetarian varies for people. Some people can do it right of the bat and some it takes a while even years if it may be. This book will help you become vegan and hopefully stay vegan. Great read!!!
on August 10, 2010
This is an excellent guide for a new vegetarian, and for anyone who wants to know more about nutrition! Very detailed, this book has really helped me to plan my meals for my family - it has vegetarian food guides for all stages of life, even for preschoolers! It gives specific details about nutrients, the best way to get the most out of each food group, and includes great recipes. I highly recommend this book!
on May 6, 2016
This the only guide you need to become a vegetarian.
on January 2, 2012
This book is simply amazing! I became a vegetarian just to see "if I could do it". This book outlines all the nutrition that one needs, where to get it, how to get it, and just a bunch of interesting facts about being a vegetarian/vegan. It also has some nice recipes in the back. Would recommend to any friend, and I already have!