Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2017
Arrived in excellent condition.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2011
This Cabbage Soup is not only
easy, it's delicious, freezes
well. When you're struggling on
a diet or just want something
healthy, this soup hits the spot.
Thanks Amazon!
on June 5, 2013
bought this for a friend she loves the book and I was telling her there was a cabbage soup diet II book out I might get it for her birthday since this woman is always on a diet!
on January 7, 2013
Awesome book. I love that all the info on this diet is in this handy on the go book. The diet works and I love I can take this book to the grocery store with the shopping list. The day by day instructions and the soup recipe all in one place. Love this I have lost weight on this diet and I love this book.
on April 25, 2009
Book in good condition. Fast service. Lost 13 lbs. in one week by doing excatly what it said.
on June 16, 2015
Great Product, Excellent Shipping.
on September 20, 2012
The diet does work!
on May 12, 2011
Save your money and buy a low fat diet book. More healthy and tastes better also. Cabbage soup is not a filler uper
on February 22, 2012
I read the book and followed it exactly. It's not a hard diet to stay on, especially in the winter time. However I only lost 2 lbs (and I'm a hefty guy). I've lost more before just from cutting back portions. I expected better results.
on December 17, 2014
I have been on the cabbage soup diet for a year (on and off). I've done it about six times and I've lost over thirty pounds.

I do NOT like cabbage or most vegetables, for that matter. But, I bought a blender, blend it up REAL well and I drink it. I'm used to it, now.

What the cabbage soup diet has taught me....is how I'm supposed to eat, how the body reacts/feels when eating properly.

It's gotten to the point where, when I'm off the cabbage soup diet...my mind and body feel guilty.