Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on October 12, 2012
Robert Mager is a must read for anyone in education and college level instruction in particular. If you develop your own curriculum or create classes yourself then Mager is your source for getting the process down properly. The Mager Six-Pack is well worth its cost and in my case will sit right in front of me at my desk as a ready reference. Anything written my Mager is good stuff and actually easy to read and understand. Little in the way of obscure educational terms with Mager. He is straightforward and fresh.
on August 21, 2013
I am currently studying to take the exam to become a Certified Environmental and Safety Trainer. I found the Mager Six-pak to be very helpful in my studies by providing common sense procedures to problem solving and an insight to adult learning. I would recommend the series to all leaders and those wanting to become a leader.
VINE VOICEon February 23, 2005
This set of books by Mager is well put together. These books offer a common sense approach to training and development. Included are how to design a program, realistic objectives, implimenting the program and then tracking the benefits of the training program. These books do not offer super-fancy techniques of teaching, what they do offer you are a set of basic approaches that will work in many different situations.

These books teach through humor and anecdotes as well as real-life stories that can help you place the possibly daunting task of training into a task that you can complete.
on October 19, 2015
The most practical, to the point collection of training and performance improvement books ever. You dpn't need anything else.
on March 2, 2014
Used the original approximately 35 years ago as a professional curricum development resource. Now involved in a volunteer activity and needed to refresh myself. Not disappointed.
on September 10, 2015
Timeless books of the great Robert Mager.
on March 11, 2014
I ordered this a while back and it is a good collection of books for my reference library at home.
on December 7, 2011
I've used this series countless times to work with my team. It has helped me and them since I purchased it. It was well worth the cost and time.
on March 9, 2013
got it on time and in good shape and wrapped well and a good price and it is all good
on February 14, 2007
The Books arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks for being so prompted.