Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 13, 2000
I recently purchased this CD and really liked several of the songs. There was one disappointment, though. I was hoping to hear the version of the "Orange Blossom Special" that was played with the children in the movie, "Music From The Heart". If you are looking for the same version as it was played in the movie, you won't find that one on this CD. That was disappointing for me. What you will get is a speeded up version which if you are into speeded up fiddle playing, you will like it. I enjoyed the songs on this CD that Celtic DANCING could be done to. There are a few songs on this CD that are way too fast-paced for my taste. I like music you can dance to or sit and listen to. The too fast paced music just makes me want to leave the room, but that's just me! I want to hear Orange Blossom Special played the way it was in the movie, "Music From The Heart". I'm still looking for it?
on August 28, 2015
a favorite
on December 15, 2014
THE BEST ORANGE BLOSSOM EVER!!!!!!!!
on February 9, 2012
I bought this CD several years ago and still play it all the time. It has a wide range of music. I would recommend it to anyone who likes fiddle music that is not straight country and bluegrass.
on October 22, 2003
I had this tape a number of years ago and my oh my...I wore it out and now i'm back to order me another one. It is in my top 5 of favs!!! A lot of awesome musicians having a lot of fun in an old bluegrass style but still a style of thier own.. I'd recommend this tape to anyone that just loves country, bluegrass and just wants to have some good ole fun!!!
on August 27, 2011
THIS CD IS EVERYTHING IT PROMISED TO BE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE IN THE AVERAGE MARKET, BUT AMAZON.COM CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS.
on January 15, 2002
A great rollicking Nashville CD. Slick, humorous, and with a supporting cast whose work had me constantly shouting to myself, "Whoa! How did they do that?"
I heard the CD at a friend's house, and within a week I had ordered a copy for myself.