Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Cookingon August 19, 2014
Our granddaughter (age 2 1/2) loves this book. Her potty chair is just like Little Critter's sister's. I will say that with the help of this book, our granddaughter trained herself in a week. I guess she was totally ready, but with this book, she realized OTHER children need to be trained, and she wanted to "beat" Little Critter's sister in getting that way. In less than a week, she was TOTALLY diaper free. I believe this book helped.

I highly recommend this book for any child in this stage. Seeing another child needing a potty chair helps, I honestly believe that (where was this book when my four children were going through this???)
on February 14, 2015
This helped my son make the adjustment to potty trained. We love Little Critter stories, and my son very much wanted something he could read on his own. This reads to the child, which helps them figure it out for themselves. Since the little sister in this story was obviously younger than him, he actually felt like he should be the big Critter brother, and felt just a little pressure that he should be potty trained rather than be like his little sister. That dynamic may not play out for every other person, but for us it did. It also told him reasons why we wanted him potty trained, like how he smelled sometimes... which is not something you want to tell them but it IS a reason and after reading this on his own he did talk a bit about that so I know it made an impact. Some kids need to be told why they can't just stay in diapers, and he's one of them.
on August 28, 2015
Great app for little ones has an excellent auto play option and is interactive so little ones don't get bored too easily. I love little critter even more because of these new apps. Works perfectly on amazon kindle fire newer versions as well as older.
on July 28, 2017
Great book.
on February 17, 2014
Bought for my kids who will be learning to potty train soon. They love the"potty book" and ask for it by name. I love the auto play feature. I can hit play and run quick and do something in the house while this has their attention.
on September 27, 2012
Read yourself or have it read to you. Point to words ansd the word will be said. Point to the picture and the word will be displayed. Minigame of find the little critters in the book.

These are the best child story apps that I have seen so far.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on July 21, 2013
It's little Critter, and it reads to your kiddos or they can read it themselves, need I say more? How about that it has a fun search for the spider and grasshopper on each page?
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 28, 2017
Daughter dosent use it much.
on April 28, 2016
It's an okay book. Some of the phrases are kind of weird. But my daughter doesn't care. Ha!
on September 5, 2014
My toddlers love these little critter books. They love reading them, and following along. The bonus is finding the mouse or grasshopper throughout the book, just like I did when I was a little girl!