Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 29, 2017
I bought this book for the Green Marketing class my professor started! If you want to know how to help our planet this is the book you need. I am using it to pieces literally. I'm going to have to order another book lol. It really is an easy read and at $16 it's a steal!!!
on November 15, 2013
I bought the book after reading the excellent reviews written about the book. I have to say Ottman is great in marketing the book and her name. The book is easy to read as it is written in a language as if she is giving a presentation, so yes very easy to follow. But I found the book having a few main messages presented in 10 different ways. At a certain point you also get tired of - the 10 rules of this and the seven rules of that and the 11 rules of the other. As all the sets of rules have the same messages. All case studies which are probably 60% of the content of the book are mainly US, so difficult to relate to Europeans let alone other audience. I would have much preferred that Ottman takes a broader perspective and looks at not only green issues but sustainable marketing. All in all I would say as add up to the New rules of green marketing: green marketing out, sustainable marketing in.
on April 26, 2016
Good resource for those looking to learn how to market using green marketing without watering down their ideas. My instructor personally knew the author, and I think this helped understand why the author wrote what she wrote even if I did not agree with what she was saying.
on March 29, 2012
When I did an abrupt life and career change last year and decided to start Hipcycle, a green online e-commerce business, I read a bunch of new books about social media, new biz start up, environmental issues and the like, and this book really resonated with me because my mind was going in the direction of the tenets described in this book, but it helped me synthesize it much more coherently.

So, in a sense, this book has played a major role in the development of an entire company!
on January 10, 2015
It is an easy to read and useful book. It provides important information and uses real life cases to explain it better
on April 16, 2014
Overall, it is a good book. The author gives many marketing idea and examples. At the end of each chapter there is a list of pointers. Easy to read .
on December 7, 2017
Got it for school, easy to read
on September 7, 2014
I suggest to the people that have the power to change our world thinking in a different way about Reduce, Reuse, Recycle idea.
Grow up next generation with new respect of the world.
on December 8, 2013
Informative and intersting, a very good read for those specifically looking at green marketing - definately worth the money A+
on January 9, 2014
This book has been well received by all the people we have given these out to. I haven't personally read it but the people in my sustainability area have really liked it.