Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on April 7, 2005
This is an r&b album with something lots of r&b albums lack often nowadays: quality. Next did a great job with "The Next Episode". I strong recommend this album to potential buyers because I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Their vocals are strong, their lyrics are good and the production is right for the album.

This album has both slow and fast songs on it, something that is always good. I like an album that can change my mood as I listen to it. "Brand New" is the first song I remember after listening to this album once. The song is very cute. A lot of people like it. The song is about being in a relationship for a long time, but being able to keep the chemistry between the two parties in the relationship by treating the relationship as if it was brand new. "Do Your Thing" is a really good party song about telling a female (and a male) to "do their thing" on the dance floor. Next is famous for having good dance songs. For example, they helped make names for themselves with "Wifey" and "Too Close", both part songs. "It's OK" is just "OK". This is a ballad that bores me and nothing about it really stands out. "Freaky Man" and "Hold Me Down" are fillers. The lyrics are elementary and the production is nothing special.

As a whole, this album is really good. I think this album should have done much better than it did. If you listen to it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. But, in order to hear the quality of it, you'll probably have to listen more than once, like I did. NEXT PLEASE!

Mikeisha's Top 5

5. Your Love Is
on April 29, 2017
Few scratches
on July 14, 2016
Quickly received and reasonably priced...Love the music!
on April 19, 2013
I miss hearing groups like Minnesota's Next because they brought a distinct R&B flavor to the game that too many R&B artists are caught up in the auto-tune tracks.
on August 31, 2013
is a better RnB group I really wish they would have stayed together and continued to make great music these days!!
on October 16, 2014