Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

The Night Caller
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change
Price:$14.95+ $4.39 shipping

on August 5, 2017
At times, John Lutz follows a formula for his novels. However, it is a great and compelling formula.
on July 27, 2017
I've read quite a few books from John Lutz and have yet to be disappointed. This is another solid read from him. Great characters, fast paced story, and a thrilling (although brief) conclusion.
on December 31, 2013
I would have described this book as "acceptable". It has heavy spine creasing and a slanted spine. I don't see how that qualifies a book as "very good".
on October 22, 2016
It kept me guessing who did it until almost the end. To think the killer is who he is blows my mind. It kept my attention. Good outcome for Coop.
on February 10, 2013
First book read by this author, enjoyed very much. Already got another, will read soon. Probably Lutz will be an author added to my list of Dave.
on December 18, 2014
great book
on March 8, 2013
Another winner from John Lutz. I Am a big LUTZ fan . If you like good hardcore mysteries, I recommend this one.
on November 12, 2017
Lutz is brilliant
on April 17, 2016
The night caller is an amazing book by John lutz! It will keep your attention and make you wonder what will happen next!
on September 6, 2012
I like the storyline and the writing, but the ending didn't keep up the suspense of the book. It was a little bit of a let down.