Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Night Santa Got Lost: How NORAD Saved Christmas
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 16, 2012
It's always great to see a classic story modernized to appeal to a new generation of readers.

I read the story to my son last night who loved how the military with their helicopters and ships helped Santa on Christmas Eve. This book is great for children who are in the stage of playing "army men" and their fathers who still love army men (anything military/secret ops) as adults!

It was an enjoyable read and a book you should have in your child's book collection.
on November 11, 2012
What a clever, funny and educational tale that mixes Santa's yearly trek with the NORAD Santa Tracker tradition! My children giggled as I read them the story (and there are some great inside jokes for adults to appreciate as well!) It's a great Christmas tale and the stories found in the back of the book are educational and heart-warming as well. Someone has to make this one into a movie!
on November 8, 2012
We received this book a few weeks ago and my kids immediately begged me to read it as soon as they saw Santa. It was not only entertaining for them with really great rhymes, but fun for us to read as well with some witty humor. I think it's a wonderful tribute to military families and my kids loved seeing Mommy and Daddy helping Santa! I'm ordering this for all of my friends!
on November 8, 2012
A magnificent twist to a holiday classic and the yearly tradition of the US military to track Santa. Michael Keane's exquisite storytelling and Michael Garland's rich illustrations will soon make this an instant holiday favorite. Love to see it adapted as an animated movie. Highly recommend adding it to your Christmas library!
on November 9, 2012
A must have for your Christmas library and perfect holiday gift. An excellent read for the entire family. Wonderfully written and educational. My 8 and 5 year old especially enjoyed as they track Santa via NORAD.
on November 13, 2012
I had not known that NORAD actually did track Santa every year! I got this for my son and I was entertained as well! I Definitely recommend it!
on January 10, 2015
We are a military family and this book was a fantastic addition to our Christmas eve line up! This story will be read every Christmas eve along with "Twas the night before Christmas" for generations to come.
on March 12, 2014
I love this book! For anyone who's into NORAD or similar agencies/technology, or who has kids who wonder about Santa, this is a great book. I got it 50% off right before Christmas, and ended up ordering a book for my kids, and one for my godson.
on February 22, 2013
My son is a PJ so we have a personnel connection here. We also have a home near Colorado Springs and NORAD. It tickled me to death to see the dads in my family actually enjoy reading a bedtime story to my grandchildren. Great illustrations too!
on November 29, 2012
I teach Kindergarten and we have a fifth grade Reading Buddy class. We decorate a tree each year in a needy family food drive and I always like to pick a new book. This year I ran across this one and it will now be a yearly favorite. It's educational and very good for younger or older children (or adults!). Awesome!