|Price:||$35.00 - $60.28|
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Reinforced thumb crotch for durability in a high-wear area
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This glove—ideal for layering—is an excellent Nordic and cross-country ski glove. - FEATURES: Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position - Reinforced thumb crotch for durability in a high-wear area - 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing - MATERIALS: Polartec® Power Stretch®—84% polyester, 16% elastane fleece - SIZES: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N0NOV6W
- Item model number: AVDY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 3, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I went out of town and did some photography in sub freezing temperatures, and this glove did not perform very well. I actually ended up trying to use them as a liner for another glove, and my fingers were still absolutely freezing. So, I would recommend this glove down to about 40 degrees and not much lower. I would give this glove less than 3 stars, but I haven't found a glove that gives enough dexterity for photography that keeps my hands warmer.