|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Brand||The North Face|
|Closure Type||Pull On|
About this item
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Update us all on your next adventure with The North Face® Etip™ Gloves.
- Etip thumb and index finger allow for phone or MP3 player operation.
- The North Face® branding on the front.
- Extra silicone gripping on the palm.
- Lock clip system for easy storage. 97% polyester, 3% elastane. Spot clean. Imported.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Built To Last
The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply.
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them.
Now, more than 50 Years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 7 x 2 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Item model number : T93KPNJK3
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 2, 2018
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- ASIN : B078WFRS3C
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) They are UNISEX, NOT MENS. This is written clearly on the packaging when they arrive. So get a larger size. I got an M thinking it would be mens medium, but it's not and now I have to stretch them to fit.
2) They are not warm. They are only for 'cool', not 'cold' weather. This is also revealed on the packaging when they arrive. Good for cold indoor environments.
3) Not windproof, and doubt they are very waterproof either (not tested yet).
If the seller had put a photo of the actual North Face packaging, all of this could have been avoided. #FirstWorldProblems
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2019