- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 13.2 x 7.5 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0741GR5CW
- Average Customer Review: 876 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,778 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
The North Face Jester Backpack
|Price:||$59.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of durable weather-resistant nylon.
- FlexVent suspension system offers maximum support and ventilation on padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps.
- Extra padding and a dedicated sleeve in the main compartment protect your 15 or smaller laptop.
- The main compartment features a velcro pocket, zippered pocket, and a pocket for your pens.
- Features a secondary compartment, daisy chains, and an elastic bungee on the exterior for extra storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The completely redesigned 26-liter Jester backpack doesn't play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15" laptop sleeve. Lash additional layers or equipment to the bungee cords crisscrossing the front of the pack to keep them easily accessible. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. It comes with the standard two straps and the back cushion is absolutely amazing, it feels very comfortable.
2. Fantastic look with any outfit which is always a plus.
3. It ocmes with 2 storage unit. The first one, is good enough to fit a 13 inch laptop and then theres a section that you can put your notebooks, paper work or whatever else you would use it for.
4. The two side pockets for water bottles are fantastic as I use my 32 oz Camelbak water bottle and it never slips out or is ever wobbly which is a positive because you don't have to worry about losing your material.
5. The second portion comes with a nice enclosed zipper layer which allows you to store items you don't want people to see such as a passport. And it is spacious enough for room keys, car keys and whatever else you want to make sure aren't visible to people at ease.
6. Only downfall would be that you can't fit a lot of stuff. I'd say you could do about a standard of 2 or maybe 3 textbooks and a notebook so thats definitely something to take into account if your a college student.
Overall: I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Fantastic design, sophisticated look and built.