- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 7 inches ; 1.69 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N14SJBI
- Item model number: CHJ4
- Average Customer Review: 930 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,934 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
The North Face Jester Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- A bag for the serious student.
- Front accessory pocket with organizer.
- Key clip so you won't lose keys.
- Large main compartment fits books and binders.
- Bungee system to hold items that need to be easily accessible. Two side mesh water bottle pockets. Removable hipbelt. Large reflective patch for nighttime visibility. Carry handle and shoulder straps. Dimensions: 13" wide x 7" deep x 19" high. Volume: 30 liters. 100% polyester. Measurements: Bottom Width: 13 in Depth: 5 1⁄4 in Height: 19 in Strap Length: 35 in Strap Drop: 15 in Handle Length: 6 3⁄4 in Handle Drop: 2 in Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The completely redesigned 26-liter Jester backpack doesn't play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15" laptop sleeve. Lash additional layers or equipment to the bungee cords crisscrossing the front of the pack to keep them easily accessible. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Color: Acid Yellow/Turbulence
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this one seems to have fit my needs almost perfectly. the size is great not too big but not too small and the quality is actually well put together (but its north face and they usually fit the description of you get what you pay for)
some of the travel sites i was researching recommended the jester for its size and travel convenience since some airlines can be a little bit too picky
The straps are comfy but I probably wouldnt be using this like a daypack.