The North Face Jester Backpack
|Price:||$38.97 - $99.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 600D polyester
- Made in USA or Imported
- Our classic 26-liter Jester was redesigned with a comfortable back panel and shoulder straps. Front elastic bungee for external storage.
- Floating padded 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls.
- The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts compression-molded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation.
- Two mesh water bottle pockets. Comfortable, padded top haul handle. Sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The completely redesigned 26-liter Jester backpack doesn't play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15" laptop sleeve. Lash additional layers or equipment to the bungee cords crisscrossing the front of the pack to keep them easily accessible. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some Pros about this backpack are that it is so light weight, so when you have three five pound textbooks in it; you wont feel so heavy and putting way to much weight onto your back. Another Pro to this backpack is that it is long lasting! This backpack also has two good sized areas to put a lots of stuff. Although, these are great things about this backpack there is one thing that is a Con.
The Cons to this backpack is that the clips can be easily broken. If I was asked by someone if they should buy this North Face backpack I would tell them that it would be the best choice in a backpack. I love this backpack so much!
- The shoulder straps are too close together for my build, so the top edges rub against my neck sometimes which can be irritating.
- The back of the bag has this stiff insert which I guess is supposed to keep the form of the bag. Annoyingly, the bottom of this stiff insert just touches the back of my belt, so it pushes my belt/pants around a bit which is also annoying. I have to either tighten or loosen the straps a lot to prevent this from happening. If the stiff insert wasn't there, it wouldn't have been a problem.
this one seems to have fit my needs almost perfectly. the size is great not too big but not too small and the quality is actually well put together (but its north face and they usually fit the description of you get what you pay for)
some of the travel sites i was researching recommended the jester for its size and travel convenience since some airlines can be a little bit too picky
The straps are comfy but I probably wouldnt be using this like a daypack.
Most recent customer reviews
The only issue I have is that it doesn't stand well when full.Read more